Wales Holiday Rentals (120)
- Wales Region
Wales Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B
Plan your Wales holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your Wales holiday, from Wales beach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services fees Wales rentals
Save up to 20% over other Wales holiday rentals website. Book Wales holiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
Contact Wales villas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties Wales holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Wales is mostly famous for the Welsh language.
- An Italianate village at Portmerion that was the the setting for the cult series.
- The Prisoner, leeks and sheep, and mountains.
- Wales is a country that is part of the United Kingdom bordered by England to its east, and the Atlantic Ocean and Irish Sea to its west.
- It is also an elective region of the European Union.
- Its area is about 20,779 km2 (8,023 sq mi).
- It is about 274 km (170 mi) north–south 97 km (60 mi) east–west.
- Wales has over 1,200 km (746 mi) of coastline.
- There are several islands off the Welsh mainland.
- Wales has three National Parks: It also has four Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- The Seven Wonders of Wales is a list in doggerel verse of seven geographic and cultural landmarks.
- May to August is the best time to visit.
- The main road artery linking cities and other settlements along the South Wales coast is the M4 motorway.
- Second Severn Crossing to Pont Abraham in West Wales, connecting cities such as Cardiff, Newport and Swansea.
- Cardiff International Airport is the only large and international airport in Wales.
- Arriva Trains Wales is the major operator of rail services within Wales.