New York Holiday Rentals ( 192 )
New York City
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B in New York
Plan your New York holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your New York holiday, from New York beach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services fees New York rentals
Save up to 20% over other New York holiday rentals website. Book New York holiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
Contact New York villas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (New York holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- It is known for its history as a gateway for immigration.
- New york is home to some of the top fine dining restaurants in the us.
- New york\'s adirondack park is the largest state park in the united states.
- The buffalo area is full of culture, history, and entertainment.
- The statue of liberty was a gift from france to the united states.
- New york is a state in the mid-atlantic and northeastern regions of the united states.
- The state is bordered-by new jersey and pennsylvania to the south,and connecticut, massachusetts and vermont to the east.
- The state has a maritime border with rhode island east of long island, as well as an international border with the canadian provinces of ontario to the west, and quebec to the north.
- New york is often referred to as new york state to distinguish it from new york city.
- New York covers 54,556 square miles (141,300 km2) and ranks as the 27th largest state by size.
- The metropolitan area is defined by the U.S.
- The total land area of the extended metropolitan area is 11,842 sq mi (30,671 km2).
- The MSA is further subdivided into four metropolitan divisions.
- St. Lawrence area offers many agri-tours.
- Mountain area is littered with sport and play year-round.
- A visit to New York offers something for everyone in your group, no matter the season.
- New York rentals are flexibile and comfort.
- Try a few Buffalo chicken wings at the birthplace, the Anchor Bar, or many other locations.
- It is the center of fishing, hiking, and a performing and visual arts entertainment.
- October weather in New York City is absolutely lovely and makes it one the best months to visit the city.
- New york has one of the most extensive and one of the oldest transportation infrastructures in the country.
- Railroad lines and the new york state thruway follow the same general route.
- Tolls were collected on the thruway with in the city of buffalo.
- Portions of the transportation system are intermodal.
- For many people summer should be avoided.
- Humidity and high temperatures may turn July and August very uncomfortable months, So avoid to visit in july and august.
- The culture of new york city is shaped by centuries of immigration.
- Many major american cultural movements first emerged in the city.
- New york city is an important international center for music, film, theater, dance and visual art.
- The city has more than 2,000 arts and cultural organizations and more than 500 art galleries.