New York Holiday Rentals ( 184 )
New York City
Holiday Villas & Apartments in New York
Plan your getaway & Search properties
Find the perfect place to stay, from beach houses to cabins to condos and more.
No booking or services fees
Save up to 20% over other website
Contact a few owners directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties to increase your chances of booking.
- It is known for its history as a gateway for immigration.
- New york is home to some of the top fine dining restaurants in the us.
- New york\'s adirondack park is the largest state park in the united states.
- The buffalo area is full of culture, history, and entertainment.
- The statue of liberty was a gift from france to the united states.
- New york is a state in the mid-atlantic and northeastern regions of the united states.
- The state is bordered-by new jersey and pennsylvania to the south,and connecticut, massachusetts and vermont to the east.
- The state has a maritime border with rhode island east of long island, as well as an international border with the canadian provinces of ontario to the west, and quebec to the north.
- New york is often referred to as new york state to distinguish it from new york city.
- New York covers 54,556 square miles (141,300 km2) and ranks as the 27th largest state by size.
- The metropolitan area is defined by the U.S.
- The total land area of the extended metropolitan area is 11,842 sq mi (30,671 km2).
- The MSA is further subdivided into four metropolitan divisions.
- St. Lawrence area offers many agri-tours.
- Mountain area is littered with sport and play year-round.
- A visit to New York offers something for everyone in your group, no matter the season.
- New York rentals are flexibile and comfort.
- Try a few Buffalo chicken wings at the birthplace, the Anchor Bar, or many other locations.
- It is the center of fishing, hiking, and a performing and visual arts entertainment.
- October weather in New York City is absolutely lovely and makes it one the best months to visit the city.
- New york has one of the most extensive and one of the oldest transportation infrastructures in the country.
- Railroad lines and the new york state thruway follow the same general route.
- Tolls were collected on the thruway with in the city of buffalo.
- Portions of the transportation system are intermodal.
- For many people summer should be avoided.
- Humidity and high temperatures may turn July and August very uncomfortable months, So avoid to visit in july and august.
- The culture of new york city is shaped by centuries of immigration.
- Many major american cultural movements first emerged in the city.
- New york city is an important international center for music, film, theater, dance and visual art.
- The city has more than 2,000 arts and cultural organizations and more than 500 art galleries.