DyfedHoliday Rentals (32)
- Broad Haven
- Newcastle Emlyn
- Pembroke Dock
- Poppit Sands
- New Quay
- Dryslwyn Castle
- St Davids
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B inDyfed
Plan yourDyfedholiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for yourDyfedholiday, fromDyfedbeach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services feesDyfedrentals
Save up to 20% over otherDyfedholiday rentals website. BookDyfedholiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
ContactDyfedvillas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Dyfedholiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Famous hotles of Dyfed are: Haverfordwest hotels, Goodwick hotels, Fishguard hotels, Cardigan hotels.
- Famous Castle of Dyfed is Aberystwyth.
- Dyfed was created by the Local Government Act 1972.
- It was formed from the administrative counties of Cardiganshire, Carmarthenshire, Pembrokeshire.
- Dyfed (Welsh) is a preserved county of Wales.
- Dyfed is home to Britain\'s only Coastal National Park.
- The name Dyfed was retained for purely ceremonial purposes such as Lieutenancy.
- In Dyfed open brown moorland dotted with clumps of ancient forest and rocky outcrops reminiscent of England\'s Dartmoor, rises toward the Preseli Hills.
- Haverfordwest Airport.
- Door 2 Airport.
- Pembrey WestWales Airport.