Clwyd Holiday Rentals ( 17 )
Betws y Coed
Rhos on Sea
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B in Clwyd
Plan your Clwyd holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your Clwyd holiday, from Clwyd beach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services fees Clwyd rentals
Save up to 20% over other Clwyd holiday rentals website. Book Clwyd holiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
Contact Clwyd villas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Clwyd holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Famous hotels of Clwyd are: Flint hotels, Corwen hotels, Conwy hotels, Hawarden hotels, Rhuddlan hotels etc.
- Clwyd is full of ancient sites with connections to King Arthur.
- It is named after the River Clwyd.
- Clwyd County Council was based in the county town of Mold.
- Clwyd was the only new Welsh county which did not take its name from an ancient kingdom.
- Clwyd is a preserved county of Wales, situated in the North East.
- It was also a Royal Mail postal county before the postal county scheme was abolished.
- Clwyd is bordered by the preserved/ceremonial counties of Gwynedd to the West.
- Moel Famau Country Park, near Mold. Moel Famau is an impressive Country Park with 2000 acres of colourful heather moorland, a haven for wildlife like birds of prey.
- There are breath-taking views from the battlements over the mountains and sea and down to the roofless shell of the castle\'s massive Great Hall.
- A flock of fieldfares, recently arrived for the winter, skittered out of a hedge.
- Alder, poplar and willow, water-drinking trees with a liking for shaky ground, rimmed the moss; a giant gall hung suspended like a shaggy hornet nest from a silver birch branch.