Quintana Roo Holiday Rentals ( 154 )
Playa del Carmen
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B in Quintana Roo
Plan your Quintana Roo holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your Quintana Roo holiday, from Quintana Roo beach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services fees Quintana Roo rentals
Save up to 20% over other Quintana Roo holiday rentals website. Book Quintana Roo holiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
Contact Quintana Roo villas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Quintana Roo holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- The Riviera Maya´s heart is Playa del Carmen, an eclectic and seductive city.
- Faro Celarain is rich in coastal dunes, mangroves, reefs,lagoons systems, the Island\'s most beautiful beaches and reefs.
- The two main tourist attractions are the cities of Cancún and Cozumel.
- Quintana Roo is a state of Mexico, on the eastern part of the Yucatán Peninsula.
- It borders the States of Yucatán and Campeche to the north and west, the Caribbean Sea to the east, and the nation of Belize to the south.
- Quintana Roo is situated on the Yucatán Peninsula, which is low and flat.
- Quintana Roo covers an area of 42,030 square kilometers (16,228 square miles).
- Its capital is Chetumal.
- The most important river is the Hondo River, which forms the border with Belize.
- The Caribbean coastline is long and beautiful, with fine beaches.
- Practice water sport activities: water skiing, windsurfing, parasailing, snorkeling and scuba diving.
- Go shopping at the Plaza Caracol or in the markets in Ciudad Cancun.
- Your self-drive Jeep Adventure will take you on an amazing journey around Cancun and the surrounding areas.
- Best time to go is from November to mid-December when the prices are much lower and the crowds thinner.
- Cancun\'s international airport (Airport code CUN) is the main point of entry.
- You can also rent a car (compare rates) to explore the area independently.
- The state has about 5,302 kilometers (3,293 miles) of roads.
- Xcaret is an Eco-archaeological Park located about 46 mi south of Cancun and less than 4 mi south of Playa del Carmen, in the Riviera Maya.
- Lobster Dinner Cruise. Romantic night out.
- Quintana Roo has seven theaters and cultural centers.
- There is an archeological museum and a museum of popular art in Cancún. Cozumel also has a museum.