Balearic Islands Holiday Rentals (13)
- Ciutadella de Menorca
- Ibiza Island
- Sa Pobla
Balearic Islands Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B
Plan your Balearic Islands holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your Balearic Islands holiday, from Balearic Islands beach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services fees Balearic Islands rentals
Save up to 20% over other Balearic Islands holiday rentals website. Book Balearic Islands holiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
Contact Balearic Islands villas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties Balearic Islands holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- The Balearic Islands are also the most popular destination in the whole of Europe.
- In Balearic Islands visit for its beautiful beaches and superb resorts, for a great holiday.
- Palma and Manacor’s market, which also has attractions for children.
- The islands had a very mixed population.
- This wonderful group of islands is divided into Gimnesias (Mallorca, Menorca and Cabrera) in the North, and Pitiusas (Ibiza and Formentera) in the South-West.
- There is also a tradition that the islands were colonized from Rhodes after the Trojan war.
- The Balearic Islands have been inhabited since prehistoric times
- The balearic islands are an archipelago in the western mediterranean sea, near the eastern coast of the iberian peninsula.
- Area: 4,992 km2 (1,927.4 sq mi).
- An autonomous community and a province of Spain, of which the capital city is Palma.
- The islands are a favourite holiday haunt of royalty, the seriously rich and famous and package tourists from all over the world.
- It has some of the biggest and best nightclubs in the world, attracting big name DJs, a celebrity clientele and hordes of Britain\'s most hardened partygoers.
- If you\'re looking for endless miles of uncrowded beaches, delightful fishing villages and historic towns, you\'ve come to the right place.
- june, july and august are the best months to visit
- It also has radial network of local minor roads, such as those from Palma de Mallorca to Andratx, Manacor, Artà, Cala Rajada and Santanyi.
- There are 3 different companies that travel to the Balearic Islands and of course Palma de Mallorca, the main city.
- The Ferry companies are:- Transmediterranea, Balearia, Iscomar.
- There are three main Airports Eivissa Airport, Son Bonet Aerodrome, Son Sant Joan Airport.
- The islands have plenty of good wines and aromatic liqueurs, such as palo, which is made from locally grown St John’s bread (carob beans) and frigola.
- There are numerous nightclubs and discos.