Mallorca Holiday Rentals ( 0 )
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B in Mallorca
Plan your Mallorca holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your Mallorca holiday, from Mallorca beach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services fees Mallorca rentals
Save up to 20% over other Mallorca holiday rentals website. Book Mallorca holiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
Contact Mallorca villas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Mallorca holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- The main mountain range on the island of Mallorca is the Serra de Tramuntana, which stretches the entire length of the north coast.
- The island was occupied by the Romans in 123 BC under Quintus Caecilius Metellus Balearicus.
- Mallorca is the largest of the Balearic islands and has many interesting attractions for tourists.
- Total Area: 3,640.11 km²
- Mallorca is the largest island of Spain.
- It is located in the Mediterranean Sea and part of the Balearic Islands archipelago.
- The capital of the island, Palma.
- Palma like most Mediterranean destinations has it\'s fair share of markets.
- The old quarter is a vibrant, bustling place with cobbled streets, tree lined lanes, and a wealth of designer boutiques.
- There are many museums in Mallorca, offering interesting information about the island.
How to reach
- Getting to Mallorca is very easy. You can get here by air or by sea.
- Mallorca’s airport
- Taxis are available outside the Arrivals hall.
- The most popular annual event in Mallorca occurs on the eve of Good Friday at Easter.
- The most typical dishes are the \"frito mallorquin.