MallorcaHoliday Rentals (0)
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B inMallorca
Plan yourMallorcaholiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for yourMallorcaholiday, fromMallorcabeach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services feesMallorcarentals
Save up to 20% over otherMallorcaholiday rentals website. BookMallorcaholiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
ContactMallorcavillas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Mallorcaholiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- The main mountain range on the island of Mallorca is the Serra de Tramuntana, which stretches the entire length of the north coast.
- The island was occupied by the Romans in 123 BC under Quintus Caecilius Metellus Balearicus.
- Mallorca is the largest of the Balearic islands and has many interesting attractions for tourists.
- Total Area: 3,640.11 km²
- Mallorca is the largest island of Spain.
- It is located in the Mediterranean Sea and part of the Balearic Islands archipelago.
- The capital of the island, Palma.
- Palma like most Mediterranean destinations has it\'s fair share of markets.
- The old quarter is a vibrant, bustling place with cobbled streets, tree lined lanes, and a wealth of designer boutiques.
- There are many museums in Mallorca, offering interesting information about the island.
Best TimeHow to reach
- Getting to Mallorca is very easy. You can get here by air or by sea.
- Mallorca’s airport
- Taxis are available outside the Arrivals hall.
- The most popular annual event in Mallorca occurs on the eve of Good Friday at Easter.
- The most typical dishes are the \"frito mallorquin.