Veracruz Holiday Rentals ( 1 )
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B in Veracruz
Plan your Veracruz holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your Veracruz holiday, from Veracruz beach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services fees Veracruz rentals
Save up to 20% over other Veracruz holiday rentals website. Book Veracruz holiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
Contact Veracruz villas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Veracruz holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Veracruz became the first Spanish settlement and base from which Mexico was explored and eventually conquered by the Spaniards.
- The city’s title: “Four times heroic city of Veracruz” refers to the expelling of the Spanish and three other military triumphs.
- Veracruz is located in eastern Mexico in a region known as the Oil Basin and Gulf Lowlands.
- Veracruz is borderd by Tamaulipas to the north, the Gulf to the east, Tabasco to the southeast, Oaxaca and Chiapas to the south and Puebla, Hidalgo, and San Luis Potosi to the west.
- Veracruz truly offers the \"Best of Mexico\" adventure travel and eco-tour vacations.
- Veracruz covers an area of 72,815 square kilometers (28,114 square miles).
- The capital is Jalapa.
- Other adventure tours including mountain climbing, white-water rafting and sports fishing are all easily accessible.
- Veracruz\'s main Plaza, the Plaza de Armas (Plaza of Arms) is situated in the middle of the city, and is a handsome place.
- Visit Fort San Juan de Ulua, which has been converted into an interesting museum.
- Walk down cobblestone streets full of music, color and folklore, while in Tlacotalpan, a town that lies along the Papaloapan River.
- Poza Rica Airport and Tehuacán Airport provide international flights to and from Veracruz-Llave airport in the city of Veracruz Llave.
- 10,727 kilometers (6,663 miles) of roads.
- 1,176 kilometers (730 miles) of railroads.
- The three major ports are at Coatzacoalcos, Alvarado, and Tuxpan.
- The Universidad de Veracruz hosts the Ballet Folklórico de Veracruz.
- There are four local musical groups including an orchestra of popular music.