VeracruzHoliday Rentals (1)
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B inVeracruz
Plan yourVeracruzholiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for yourVeracruzholiday, fromVeracruzbeach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services feesVeracruzrentals
Save up to 20% over otherVeracruzholiday rentals website. BookVeracruzholiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
ContactVeracruzvillas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Veracruzholiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Veracruz became the first Spanish settlement and base from which Mexico was explored and eventually conquered by the Spaniards.
- The city’s title: “Four times heroic city of Veracruz” refers to the expelling of the Spanish and three other military triumphs.
- Veracruz is located in eastern Mexico in a region known as the Oil Basin and Gulf Lowlands.
- Veracruz is borderd by Tamaulipas to the north, the Gulf to the east, Tabasco to the southeast, Oaxaca and Chiapas to the south and Puebla, Hidalgo, and San Luis Potosi to the west.
- Veracruz truly offers the \"Best of Mexico\" adventure travel and eco-tour vacations.
- Veracruz covers an area of 72,815 square kilometers (28,114 square miles).
- The capital is Jalapa.
- Other adventure tours including mountain climbing, white-water rafting and sports fishing are all easily accessible.
- Veracruz\'s main Plaza, the Plaza de Armas (Plaza of Arms) is situated in the middle of the city, and is a handsome place.
- Visit Fort San Juan de Ulua, which has been converted into an interesting museum.
- Walk down cobblestone streets full of music, color and folklore, while in Tlacotalpan, a town that lies along the Papaloapan River.
- Poza Rica Airport and Tehuacán Airport provide international flights to and from Veracruz-Llave airport in the city of Veracruz Llave.
- 10,727 kilometers (6,663 miles) of roads.
- 1,176 kilometers (730 miles) of railroads.
- The three major ports are at Coatzacoalcos, Alvarado, and Tuxpan.
- The Universidad de Veracruz hosts the Ballet Folklórico de Veracruz.
- There are four local musical groups including an orchestra of popular music.