Valencia Holiday Rentals ( 54 )
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B in Valencia
Plan your Valencia holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your Valencia holiday, from Valencia beach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services fees Valencia rentals
Save up to 20% over other Valencia holiday rentals website. Book Valencia holiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
Contact Valencia villas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Valencia holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Valencia is famous for its vibrant nightlife.
- Valencia is also famous for its football club Valencia C.F.
- The most outstanding artistic heritage is the one found in the districts of Seu and Xerea, where the marks left by the Romans lie hidden beneath Arab ruins and modern churches and palaces.
- The city of Valencia, is in the province known in ancient days as Edetania.
- Valencia was founded by the Romans in the year 138.
- gained more identity and importance during the Muslim era.
- Valencia suffered a major blow to its economy, but later in the 18th century participated in the economic and cultural renaissance of Spain.
- Total Area is 134.65 km2 (52 sq mi).
- Valencia is the capital and most populous city of the Autonomous Community of Valencia and the third largest city in Spain.
- Valencia experiences a hot-summer Mediterranean climate with Semi-arid climate influences.
- The Placa de la Verge contains the Basilica of the Virgin and the Turia fountain, and is a popular spot for locals and tourists.
- The time for the Fallas de San Jose, one of the most significant of the festivals in Spain.
- The futuristic face of the city is mirrored on the old riverbed through the Gulliver Children\'s park and the leisure and culture complex.
- Life in the city spreads down to the seafront with the harbour and the beaches of Las Arenas and La Malvarrosa.
- Late May and early June as the time when to visit Valencia
- Public transport is provided by the Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat Valenciana (FGV) which operates the Valencia Metro.
- The Valencia Airport is situated 9 km (5.6 mi) west of downtown Valencia.
- Valencia is known for Las Fallas.
- Valencia is famous for its wonderful gastronomic culture.
- Paella – a simmered rice dish that includes seafood or meat.
- Its main festival, the Falles, has a reputation throughout Spain, while the world famous Spanish dish paella originated around Valencia.