Umbria Holiday Rentals (72)
- Lake Trasimeno
- Monteleone d Orvieto
Umbria Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B
Plan your Umbria holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your Umbria holiday, from Umbria beach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services fees Umbria rentals
Save up to 20% over other Umbria holiday rentals website. Book Umbria holiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
Contact Umbria villas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties Umbria holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Montefalco, also known as the Balcony of Umbria.
- One of Italy\'s most renowned restaurants is in a little town in Umbria, which also features a wine museum and an celebrated winery.
- The towns and villages here have retained their Renaissance beauty.
- The region is named for the Umbri tribe, who settled in the region in protohistoric times.
- Umbria is the leading producer of truffles in Italy.
- Umbria is a region of Central Italy, bordered by Tuscany to the west, the Marche to the east and Lazio to the south.
- Umbria is a region of central Italy.
- Its capital is Perugia.
- It has an area of 8,456 km².
- This region is mostly hilly or mountainous.
- It is scenic and beautiful.
- Visiting Umbria is like seeing history first hand and experiencing the world as it was centuries ago.
- There is no better place to enjoy the romanticism of the past with the conveniences of the future while avoiding the chaos of bustling cities.
- The mountains are thickly wooded, and the open plains are lush and green.
- Leonardo da Vinci Fiumicino airport.
- Ciampino airport.
- Stroncone hosts an international street artist festival in June.
- Narni hosts a festival dedicated to St. Juvenal in May.
- Umbria is a modest region with intense ties to its cultural past.