UmbriaHoliday Rentals (72)
- Lake Trasimeno
- Monteleone d Orvieto
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B inUmbria
Plan yourUmbriaholiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for yourUmbriaholiday, fromUmbriabeach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services feesUmbriarentals
Save up to 20% over otherUmbriaholiday rentals website. BookUmbriaholiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
ContactUmbriavillas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Umbriaholiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Montefalco, also known as the Balcony of Umbria.
- One of Italy\'s most renowned restaurants is in a little town in Umbria, which also features a wine museum and an celebrated winery.
- The towns and villages here have retained their Renaissance beauty.
- The region is named for the Umbri tribe, who settled in the region in protohistoric times.
- Umbria is the leading producer of truffles in Italy.
- Umbria is a region of Central Italy, bordered by Tuscany to the west, the Marche to the east and Lazio to the south.
- Umbria is a region of central Italy.
- Its capital is Perugia.
- It has an area of 8,456 km².
- This region is mostly hilly or mountainous.
- It is scenic and beautiful.
- Visiting Umbria is like seeing history first hand and experiencing the world as it was centuries ago.
- There is no better place to enjoy the romanticism of the past with the conveniences of the future while avoiding the chaos of bustling cities.
- The mountains are thickly wooded, and the open plains are lush and green.
- Leonardo da Vinci Fiumicino airport.
- Ciampino airport.
- Stroncone hosts an international street artist festival in June.
- Narni hosts a festival dedicated to St. Juvenal in May.
- Umbria is a modest region with intense ties to its cultural past.