TripuraHoliday Rentals (0)
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B inTripura
Plan yourTripuraholiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for yourTripuraholiday, fromTripurabeach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services feesTripurarentals
Save up to 20% over otherTripuraholiday rentals website. BookTripuraholiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
ContactTripuravillas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Tripuraholiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Tripura is famous for its temples.
- Famous temples of tripura are: mata tripureswari temple, bhuveneswari temple, fourteen goddess temple.
- Famous palaces in tripura are: ujjayanta palace, kunjaban palace, malancha niwas.
- Tripura was a princely state.
- Tripura is a small hill state situated in the north-eastern part of India.
- It is bounded by Bangladesh in the west, south and north, Assam in the north-east and Mizoram in the east.
- Agartala, the capital of Tripura, has several palaces and temples.
- Its total area 4,051 sq. mi. or 10,491.69 km².
- Tripura is a landlocked hilly state in northeastern India with altitudes varying from 15 to 940 m above sea level, though the majority of the population lives in the plains.
- Its maximum stretch measures about 184 km from north to south and 113 km from east to west with an area of 10,491.69 km².
- The former maharajas had constructed beautiful palaces in different locations of the state.
- Royal house ujjayanta palace, which stands in the capital city agartala.
- Tripura is beautiful place to attract tourists.
- Tripura is connected with the rest of the country through Assam by Broad gauge railway line extending to Lumding and Silchar.
- The main railways stations are in Agartala, Dharmanagar, Kumarghat. National Highway 44 connects it to Assam and the rest of India.
- Agartala Airport, which has flights to Kolkata, Guwahati, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi and Silchar, is the main airport of the state.
- The majority of the state’s population comprises of Bengalis, Manipuris and 19 different tribal communities.
- Hinduism is the main religion in Tripura.
- Basanta Raas is a delightful dance form of Manipuris.
- The important tribal festivals are Garia, Ker Ganga and Gajan.