Trento Holiday Rentals ( 0 )
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B in Trento
Plan your Trento holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your Trento holiday, from Trento beach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services fees Trento rentals
Save up to 20% over other Trento holiday rentals website. Book Trento holiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
Contact Trento villas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Trento holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Climbing and Hiking Salon.
- Trento was ruled by Ostrogoths, Byzantines, Lombards and Franks, finally becoming part of the Holy Roman Empire.
- Trento is a major educational, scientific, financial and political centre in Trentino Alto-Adige and Northern Italy in general.
- After the fall of the Roman Empire, Trento was ruled by the Goths, Lombards and Franks, finally becoming part of the Holy Roman Empire.
- Trento is an Italian city located in the Adige River valley in Trentino-Alto Adige/Sudtirol.
- It is the capital of the region and of the Autonomous Province of Trento.
- Area: 157 km2 (60.6 sq mi).
- Trento offers its visitors a rich historic and artistic heritage.
- Trento\'s surroundings are known for the beautiful mountain landscapes, and are the destination of both summer and winter tourism.
- Highway A22-E45 to Verona and to Bolzano, Innsbruck and Munich.
- Railway (main connection between Italy and Germany; direct train to Venice).
- Bus or train service to the main surrounding valleys: Fassa, Fiemme, Gudicarie, Non, Primiero, Rendena, Sole, Tesino, Valsugana.
- The public transport network within the city consists of 20 bus lines operated by Trentino Trasporti and a funicular service to Sardagna.
- The stations of the Valsugana Railway and Ferrovia Trento-Malè within the city limits are integrated in the public transport network.
- International Mountain Film Festival.
- Fair of San Giuseppe in March.
- Vigilio festival at the end of June or illuminated by the \"warm\" Christmas market lights.