TrentoHoliday Rentals (0)
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B inTrento
Plan yourTrentoholiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for yourTrentoholiday, fromTrentobeach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services feesTrentorentals
Save up to 20% over otherTrentoholiday rentals website. BookTrentoholiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
ContactTrentovillas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Trentoholiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Climbing and Hiking Salon.
- Trento was ruled by Ostrogoths, Byzantines, Lombards and Franks, finally becoming part of the Holy Roman Empire.
- Trento is a major educational, scientific, financial and political centre in Trentino Alto-Adige and Northern Italy in general.
- After the fall of the Roman Empire, Trento was ruled by the Goths, Lombards and Franks, finally becoming part of the Holy Roman Empire.
- Trento is an Italian city located in the Adige River valley in Trentino-Alto Adige/Sudtirol.
- It is the capital of the region and of the Autonomous Province of Trento.
- Area: 157 km2 (60.6 sq mi).
- Trento offers its visitors a rich historic and artistic heritage.
- Trento\'s surroundings are known for the beautiful mountain landscapes, and are the destination of both summer and winter tourism.
- Highway A22-E45 to Verona and to Bolzano, Innsbruck and Munich.
- Railway (main connection between Italy and Germany; direct train to Venice).
- Bus or train service to the main surrounding valleys: Fassa, Fiemme, Gudicarie, Non, Primiero, Rendena, Sole, Tesino, Valsugana.
- The public transport network within the city consists of 20 bus lines operated by Trentino Trasporti and a funicular service to Sardagna.
- The stations of the Valsugana Railway and Ferrovia Trento-Malè within the city limits are integrated in the public transport network.
- International Mountain Film Festival.
- Fair of San Giuseppe in March.
- Vigilio festival at the end of June or illuminated by the \"warm\" Christmas market lights.