Trentino Holiday Rentals (9)
- Val di Sole
- Castello di Fiemme
Trentino Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B
Plan your Trentino holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your Trentino holiday, from Trentino beach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services fees Trentino rentals
Save up to 20% over other Trentino holiday rentals website. Book Trentino holiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
Contact Trentino villas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties Trentino holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Trento\'s market is famous throughout Europe for the great variety of products including flavorful apples from Val di Non which helped contribute to the creation new dishes made with apples.
- Trentino-Alto Adige/Sudtirol is famous for wine, fruit, dairy products and timber, while its industries include paper, chemical and metal production.
- Trentino- Alto Adige is famous because it is a major exporter of hydroelectric power.
- Trentino-Alto Adige/Sudtirol is an autonomous region in Northern Italy.
- It consists of two provinces: Trento and Bolzano-Bozen.
- The region is bordered by Tyrol (Austria) to the north, by Graubünden (Switzerland) to the north-west and by the Italian regions of Lombardy and Veneto to the west and south.
- The Autonomous Province of Bolzano has an area of 7,400 km2, all of it mountainous land and covered by vast forests.
- Capital: Trento.
- Area: 13,607 km2 (5,253.7 sq mi).
- The climate is of the continental type, owing to the influence of the many mountain ranges.
- Mountains, valleys, winter sports centers with splendid ski runs, cheerful houses, sharply slanting roofs to fend off the snow, balconies always decorated with lovingly cared-for plants and flowers.
- This is the area of Trentino - Alto Adige.
- This wonderful area is best visited by car.
- There are great bus connections between the towns.
- Bolzano Airport is a small regional airport situated very close to the centre of the city of Bolzano in the Trentino-Alto Adige/Sudtirol region in Northeast Italy.
- Other nearest airports are Verona, Bergamo and Innsbruck (Austria)
- Trentino\'s sweets are similar to those of the Veneto.
- The \"fregolotta cake\" is a mixture of flour, sugar, and almonds.
- Mushrooms are used to make delicious sauces served with polenta and pasta, or used as the base for certain meat dishes.