TrentinoHoliday Rentals (9)
- Val di Sole
- Castello di Fiemme
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B inTrentino
Plan yourTrentinoholiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for yourTrentinoholiday, fromTrentinobeach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services feesTrentinorentals
Save up to 20% over otherTrentinoholiday rentals website. BookTrentinoholiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
ContactTrentinovillas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Trentinoholiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Trento\'s market is famous throughout Europe for the great variety of products including flavorful apples from Val di Non which helped contribute to the creation new dishes made with apples.
- Trentino-Alto Adige/Sudtirol is famous for wine, fruit, dairy products and timber, while its industries include paper, chemical and metal production.
- Trentino- Alto Adige is famous because it is a major exporter of hydroelectric power.
- Trentino-Alto Adige/Sudtirol is an autonomous region in Northern Italy.
- It consists of two provinces: Trento and Bolzano-Bozen.
- The region is bordered by Tyrol (Austria) to the north, by Graubünden (Switzerland) to the north-west and by the Italian regions of Lombardy and Veneto to the west and south.
- The Autonomous Province of Bolzano has an area of 7,400 km2, all of it mountainous land and covered by vast forests.
- Capital: Trento.
- Area: 13,607 km2 (5,253.7 sq mi).
- The climate is of the continental type, owing to the influence of the many mountain ranges.
- Mountains, valleys, winter sports centers with splendid ski runs, cheerful houses, sharply slanting roofs to fend off the snow, balconies always decorated with lovingly cared-for plants and flowers.
- This is the area of Trentino - Alto Adige.
- This wonderful area is best visited by car.
- There are great bus connections between the towns.
- Bolzano Airport is a small regional airport situated very close to the centre of the city of Bolzano in the Trentino-Alto Adige/Sudtirol region in Northeast Italy.
- Other nearest airports are Verona, Bergamo and Innsbruck (Austria)
- Trentino\'s sweets are similar to those of the Veneto.
- The \"fregolotta cake\" is a mixture of flour, sugar, and almonds.
- Mushrooms are used to make delicious sauces served with polenta and pasta, or used as the base for certain meat dishes.