TabascoHoliday Rentals (0)
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B inTabasco
Plan yourTabascoholiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for yourTabascoholiday, fromTabascobeach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services feesTabascorentals
Save up to 20% over otherTabascoholiday rentals website. BookTabascoholiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
ContactTabascovillas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Tabascoholiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Tabasco is considered the birth place of cacao, the seed that transformed the world with chocolate.
- The town of Puerto Ceiba in the municipality of Paraíso is known for being the place where poet Carlos Pellicer Cámara got inspiration for much of his work.
- Tabasco is a state in Mexico.
- It is bordered by the states of Veracruz to the west, Chiapas to the south, and Campeche to the north-east.
- Tabasco is in the northern half of the Isthmus of Tehuantepec.
- Tabasco covers an area of 24,662 square kilometers (9,522 square miles).
- The state capital is Villahermosa, other important cities include Cardenas, Comalcalco and Tenosique.
- The Usumacinta, Mexico\'s largest river, forms a natural border between Mexico and Guatemala.
- Love this place as well because of the presence of great variety of plants and animal life.
- see the archaeological sites with a beautiful view as museum is located in the modern building of CICOM that banks at Grijalva River.
- Tabasco offers activities, beautiful landscapes, culture and an endless supply of entertainment options.
- Tabasco has one international airport.
- 7,912 kilometers (4,914 miles) of roads.
- 315 kilometers (196 miles) of railroads.
- The Pochó Dance is one of the most important artistic representations in Tabasco.
- One fish in particular is emphasized in many different dishes: the pejelagarto.
- The fair comprises exhibitions of industrial, agricultural and regional crafts.
- Many cultural events take place in the Palacio del Gobierno, the Sala de Arte Antonio Ramirez, and the Teatro de Seguro Social in the capital, Villahermosa.
- El Museo de la Venta in Villahermosa is a combination zoo and archeological museum.