Tabasco Holiday Rentals (0)
Tabasco Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B
Plan your Tabasco holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your Tabasco holiday, from Tabasco beach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services fees Tabasco rentals
Save up to 20% over other Tabasco holiday rentals website. Book Tabasco holiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
Contact Tabasco villas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties Tabasco holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Tabasco is considered the birth place of cacao, the seed that transformed the world with chocolate.
- The town of Puerto Ceiba in the municipality of Paraíso is known for being the place where poet Carlos Pellicer Cámara got inspiration for much of his work.
- Tabasco is a state in Mexico.
- It is bordered by the states of Veracruz to the west, Chiapas to the south, and Campeche to the north-east.
- Tabasco is in the northern half of the Isthmus of Tehuantepec.
- Tabasco covers an area of 24,662 square kilometers (9,522 square miles).
- The state capital is Villahermosa, other important cities include Cardenas, Comalcalco and Tenosique.
- The Usumacinta, Mexico\'s largest river, forms a natural border between Mexico and Guatemala.
- Love this place as well because of the presence of great variety of plants and animal life.
- see the archaeological sites with a beautiful view as museum is located in the modern building of CICOM that banks at Grijalva River.
- Tabasco offers activities, beautiful landscapes, culture and an endless supply of entertainment options.
- Tabasco has one international airport.
- 7,912 kilometers (4,914 miles) of roads.
- 315 kilometers (196 miles) of railroads.
- The Pochó Dance is one of the most important artistic representations in Tabasco.
- One fish in particular is emphasized in many different dishes: the pejelagarto.
- The fair comprises exhibitions of industrial, agricultural and regional crafts.
- Many cultural events take place in the Palacio del Gobierno, the Sala de Arte Antonio Ramirez, and the Teatro de Seguro Social in the capital, Villahermosa.
- El Museo de la Venta in Villahermosa is a combination zoo and archeological museum.