St John Holiday Rentals ( 32 )
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B in St John
Plan your St John holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your St John holiday, from St John beach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services fees St John rentals
Save up to 20% over other St John holiday rentals website. Book St John holiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
Contact St John villas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (St John holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- It’s known for its dozens of post card perfect white sand beaches.
- Turquoise bays abounding in colorful corals.
- Rainbows of tropical fish & endless vistas of green velvet hills.
- Specialy famous for Virgin Island National Park.
- Saint John is an island in the Caribbean Sea and a constituent district of the United States Virgin Islands (USVI), an unincorporated territory of the United States.
- St. John is an exclusive travel and honeymoon destination with several resorts and one of the top ten beaches in the world.
- The island\'s high level of affluence has earned it the distinction of being the \"Beverly Hills of the Caribbean\".
- St. john is located about 4 miles east of saint thomas, the location of the territory\'s capital, charlotte amalie, and 4 miles south and west of tortola, part of the british virgin islands.
- It is 50.8 km² (19.61 sq mi) in area.
- There are tours of the National Park by Jeep or safari bus.
- St. John is the peaceful.
- Uncommercialized paradise of island fantasies.
How to reach
- Reached by taking the lind point trail from cruz bay.
- There are no airports on st. john.
- Only access to the island is by boat.
- The ferry service runs hourly from St. Thomas and daily from Tortola; regular ferries also operate from Virgin Gorda, Jost Van Dyke and Anegada.
- Ferry operates throughout the day to and from Charlotte Amalie and Red Hook in St. Thomas.
- Virgin islander culture is syncretic.
- They maintain close cultural ties.
- The music of the virgin islands reflects long-standing cultural ties to the island nations to the south.
- Folk music:- scratch bands and fungi music, quelbe, other folk styles.
- Modern and recently imported styles:- calypso, soca, reggae, band music, hip-hop.