St JohnHoliday Rentals (46)
- Denis Bay
- Bordeaux Mountain
- Chocolate Hole
- Cinnamon Bay
- Coral Bay
- Cruz Bay
- East End - St. John
- Fish Bay
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B inSt John
Plan yourSt Johnholiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for yourSt Johnholiday, fromSt Johnbeach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services feesSt Johnrentals
Save up to 20% over otherSt Johnholiday rentals website. BookSt Johnholiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
ContactSt Johnvillas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (St Johnholiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- It’s known for its dozens of post card perfect white sand beaches.
- Turquoise bays abounding in colorful corals.
- Rainbows of tropical fish & endless vistas of green velvet hills.
- Specialy famous for Virgin Island National Park.
- Saint John is an island in the Caribbean Sea and a constituent district of the United States Virgin Islands (USVI), an unincorporated territory of the United States.
- St. John is an exclusive travel and honeymoon destination with several resorts and one of the top ten beaches in the world.
- The island\'s high level of affluence has earned it the distinction of being the \"Beverly Hills of the Caribbean\".
- St. john is located about 4 miles east of saint thomas, the location of the territory\'s capital, charlotte amalie, and 4 miles south and west of tortola, part of the british virgin islands.
- It is 50.8 km² (19.61 sq mi) in area.
- There are tours of the National Park by Jeep or safari bus.
- St. John is the peaceful.
- Uncommercialized paradise of island fantasies.
Best TimeHow to reach
- Reached by taking the lind point trail from cruz bay.
- There are no airports on st. john.
- Only access to the island is by boat.
- The ferry service runs hourly from St. Thomas and daily from Tortola; regular ferries also operate from Virgin Gorda, Jost Van Dyke and Anegada.
- Ferry operates throughout the day to and from Charlotte Amalie and Red Hook in St. Thomas.
- Virgin islander culture is syncretic.
- They maintain close cultural ties.
- The music of the virgin islands reflects long-standing cultural ties to the island nations to the south.
- Folk music:- scratch bands and fungi music, quelbe, other folk styles.
- Modern and recently imported styles:- calypso, soca, reggae, band music, hip-hop.