South Carolina Rentals ( 99 )
Lakes and Blackwater Rivers
Myrtle Beach Region
Hilton Head Island
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B in South Carolina
Plan your holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your holday, from beach villas to cabins to apartments and more.
No booking or services fees rentals
Save up to 20% over other holiday rentals website. Book a holiday rental, hotel or b&b.
Contact villas, hotels, b&b owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- With all bays, inlets, and islands considered, the coastline measures 2,876 miles.
- Columbia the capital of South Carolina is a city rich with history.
- South carolina is an southern U.S. state that borders Georgia to the south and North Carolina to the north.
- The state parks of south carolina are great destinations.
- Walk through the tallest trees on the east coast in the congaree national park.
- South Carolina was the first state to vote to secede from the Union and was a founding state of the Confederate States of America.
- 60 mile length of beaches stretching from Little river to Georgetown.
- 10,000-acre wilderness in the Upcountry.
- Maritime forests along the coast.
- Plantation homes, battlefields and champion fishing lakes, can be found at state parks.
- A South Carolina vacation offers enough golf courses to let you play a different set of links every day of the year
- Myrtle Beach the hub of the Grand Strand.
- South Carolina offers many sun soaked activities such as canoeing, fishing, and boating.
- The entire family will find numerous things to see and do throughout the city.
- Historic homes are another reason to visit Columbia, South Carolina.
- Major highways:- Major interstate highways passing through the state include:
- I-20 which runs from Florence in the east through Columbia to the southwestern border near Aiken.
- I-26 which runs from Charleston in the southeast through Columbia to Spartanburg and the northern border in Spartanburg County.
- I-95 which runs from the northeastern border in Dillon County to Florence and on to the southern border in Jasper County.
- Passenger:- Amtrak operates four passenger routes in South Carolina: the Crescent, the Palmetto, the Silver Meteor, and the Silver Star.
- The Crescent route serves the Upstate cities, the Silver Star serves the Midlands cities, and the Palmetto and Silver Meteor routes serve the Lowcountry cities.
- Freight:- The state of South Carolina are served by many freight carriers, but the most common carriers are CSX Transportation (CSXT) and The Norfolk Southern Railway (NS).
- Major and regional airports:- There are seven significant airports in South Carolina, all of which act at regional airport hubs. The busiest by passenger volume is Charleston International Airport.
- North Carolina is Charlotte/Douglas International Airport, the 30th busiest airport in the world, in terms of passengers.
- In the summer, South Carolina is hot and humid with daytime temperatures, So avoid to visit in this time.
- They are examples of South Carolina’s natural, cultural and recreational resources.