Sonoma Holiday Rentals ( 4 )
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B in Sonoma
Plan your Sonoma holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your Sonoma holiday, from Sonoma beach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services fees Sonoma rentals
Save up to 20% over other Sonoma holiday rentals website. Book Sonoma holiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
Contact Sonoma villas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Sonoma holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Sonoma Coast State Beach, including Arched Rock Beach, Gleason Beach and Goat Rock Beach.
- Wine is now the main attraction to this area and visitors stream through Sonoma from all over the world to taste its acclaimed selection of wines.
- Sonoma County, located on the northern coast of California, is one of the northernmost counties of the nine county Greater San Francisco Bay Area, U.S.
- Its largest city and county seat is Santa Rosa.
- Sonoma is the southwestern county of California\'s Wine Country region.
- Sonoma County is the home of Sonoma State University and Santa Rosa Junior College.
- Sonoma County has a total area of 1,768 sq mi (4,580 km²).
- The county lies in the North Coast Ranges of northwestern California.
- Sonoma County is bounded on the west by the Pacific Ocean, and has 76 miles (122 km) of coastline.
- The most personalized, professional ballooning experience in the Sonoma County Wine Country.
- A state park and beach recommended for fishing, walking and picnicking.
- A visit to Sonoma Valley yields an outstanding array of food, lodging and scenery.
- Sonoma also offers tourists the opportunity to visit the Petrified Forest, horseback ride, even hot air ballooning for all those old-school romantics.
- The best time to visit when there is both decent weather and smaller crowds is November or February-March.
- U.S. Route 101 is the westernmost Federal highway in the U.S.A.
- Highway 12 runs eastward from its intersection with Highway 116 in Sebastopol to Santa Rosa.
- Major highways; State Route 1, State Route 37, State Route 116, State Route 121, State Route 128.
- Sonoma County Transit is the countywide transit operator, providing service to all cities in Sonoma County.
- Golden Gate Transit connects Santa Rosa and points south with Marin County and San Francisco.
- Sonoma-Marin Area Rail Transit/SMART is a commuter rail system planned to go between Larkspur in Marin County and Cloverdale in Sonoma County.
- The Charles M. Schulz - Sonoma County Airport is at 2290 Airport Boulevard, west of Highway 101, between Santa Rosa and Windsor. I
- Other Airports: Cloverdale Municipal Airport, Healdsburg Municipal Airport, etaluma Municipal Airport, Sonoma Valley Airport, Sonoma Skypark.
- The Petaluma and Haystack Railroad connected the city of Petaluma to a ferries of San Francisco Bay landing at the head of navigation on the Petaluma River
- Sonoma is a great laid-back escape for wine lovers, romantics or people in search of rustic relaxation.
- Sonoma residents tend to be a diverse mix of characters: jeans-wearing cowboys, families, retirees, old ranchers, and hippi es.
- there are breweries to visit such as the Third Street Aleworks, Powerhouse and Bear Republic (famous for their festive California label).