Scotland Holiday Rentals ( 181 )
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B in Scotland
Plan your Scotland holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your Scotland holiday, from Scotland beach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services fees Scotland rentals
Save up to 20% over other Scotland holiday rentals website. Book Scotland holiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
Contact Scotland villas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Scotland holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Its fresh water lochs (lakes) – there are over 600 square miles of them.
- One of the most famous is Loch Ness where a mysterious monster is said to lurk in the depths of the water.
- It is also famous for its clans, kilts, medieval castles, as well as poetry and songs of Robert Burns.
- Theatre lovers from around the world come to Edinburgh for its famous theatres festival.
- Scotland is in north-west Europe and is part of Great Britain, an island country.
- It shares a border with England to the south.
- It’s bounded by the North Sea to the east.
- The Atlantic Ocean to the north and west.
- The North Channel and Irish Sea to the southwest.
- Scotland consists of over 790 islands including the Northern Isles and the Hebrides.
- The main land of Scotland comprises the northern third of the land mass of the island of Great Britain, which lies off the northwest coast of Continental Europe.
- The total area is 78,772 km2 (30,414 sq mi), comparable to the size of the Czech Republic .
- Scotland\'s only land border is with England.
- The Atlantic Ocean borders the west coast and the North Sea is to the east.
- The whole of Scotland was covered by ice sheets.
- Visit Scotland for beautiful scenery and experience a holiday or short break in locations throughout Scotland.
- Scotland is one of the most romantic place in the planet to get married.
- Scotland has five main international airports.
- Motorways and major trunk roads are managed by Transport Scotland.
- Regular ferry services operate between the Scottish mainland and island.
- Network Rail Infrastructure Limited owns and operates the fixed infrastructure.
- Avoid winter for scotland visit.
- National symbols
- Traditionally, the Scottish economy has been dominated by heavy industry