Sarasota Holiday Rentals ( 67 )
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B in Sarasota
Plan your Sarasota holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your Sarasota holiday, from Sarasota beach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services fees Sarasota rentals
Save up to 20% over other Sarasota holiday rentals website. Book Sarasota holiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
Contact Sarasota villas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Sarasota holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Siesta Key Beach in Sarasota County is the second best beach in America.
- Cà d’Zan: A Mediterranean Revival residence was the winter home of the American circus owner John Ringling and his wife Mable.
- The Historic Asolo Theater: It is the largest Equity theatre in Florida and the largest Repertory theatre in the Southeastern United State.
- County created in 1921.
- It may be named for a word in the indigenous Calusa language meaning Point of Rocks or Place of the Dance.
- Some believe that it was named after the daughter of famous explorer Hernando de Soto\'s daughter Sara.
- Sarasota County is a county located in the U.S. state of Florida.
- Its county seat is Sarasota.
- Part of the Bradenton-Sarasota-Venice Metropolitan Statistical Area.
- Total area of 725 square miles.
- Historic Spanish Point : is a 30 acre museum and environmental complex.
- John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art : offers twenty-one galleries of European paintings as well as Cypriot antiquities and Asian, American, and contemporary art.
- Marie Selby Botanical Gardens: extensive botanical gardens dedicated to research and collections of orchids and bromeliads.
- Myakka River State Park: one of the state\'s largest and oldest parks.
- Sarasota Classic Car Museum: houses about 100 vintage rare cars and ones owned by famous people.
- Sarasota Jungle Gardens: includes native and exotic plants, such as the Australian nut tree, a bunya-bunya tree, the largest Norfolk Island pine in Florida and many more.
- Airports: Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport, Venice Municipal Airport, Major highways and state roads.
- Interstate 75: U.S. Highway 41, State Road 789, 758, 780, 776, 72, 681.
- Public transportation: Sarasota County Area Transit.
- Englewood Beach, Burr Smidt Memorial Chili Cookoff, Florida Sunshine Pod Cookoff, Sun-N-Fun RV Resort Chili Cookoff.
- Florida Winefest & Auction.
- Annual Sarasota Pumpkin Festival.