Santa Barbara Holiday Rentals ( 7 )
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B in Santa Barbara
Plan your Santa Barbara holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your Santa Barbara holiday, from Santa Barbara beach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services fees Santa Barbara rentals
Save up to 20% over other Santa Barbara holiday rentals website. Book Santa Barbara holiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
Contact Santa Barbara villas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Santa Barbara holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- santa barbara museum of art.
- indoor performance venue: lobero theatre.
- university art museum.
- santa barbara museum of natural history.
- karpeles manu library museum.
- Santa Barbara County is a county located on the Pacific coast of the southern portion of the U.S. state of California, just west of Ventura County.
- The county seat is Santa Barbara and the largest city is Santa Maria.
- They form the largest part of the Channel Islands National Park (which also includes Anacapa Island in Ventura County).
- Santa Barbara is located in Central California.
- Total Area: 41.4 sq mi (111.6 km2).
- Four of the Channel Islands – San Miguel Island, Anacapa Island, Santa Cruz Island and Santa Rosa Island.
- Visit Santa Barbara for its historic buildings, malls, restaurants, bars & its golden and marvellous beaches.
- Santa Barbara for its fair weather, downtown beaches, and Spanish architecture.
- April to early June and the early Autumn.
- Major highways: U.S. Route 101, State Route 1, State Route 33, State Route 135, State Route 144, State Route 154, State Route 166, State Route 192, State Route 246.
- Santa Barbara County is served by Amtrak trains and Greyhound Lines buses.
- The cities of Lompoc, Santa Maria, and Buellton/Solvang have their own bus services.
- Santa Barbara Airport, is located near Goleta, west of Santa Barbara.
- Santa Maria Public Airport is located just southwest of Downtown Santa Maria.
- Lompoc Airport is located on the north side of Lompoc.
- Santa Ynez Airport is just southeast of Santa Ynez.
- Summer is the high period in Santa Barbara.
- Winter is the rainy season.
- Santa Barbara contains numerous performing art venues.
- The city is considered a haven for classical music lovers with a symphony orchestra.
- Music Academy of the West, located in Montecito, hosts an annual music festival in the summer, drawing renowned students and professionals.