Santa Barbara Rentals ( 8 )
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B in Santa Barbara
Plan your holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your holday, from beach villas to cabins to apartments and more.
No booking or services fees rentals
Save up to 20% over other holiday rentals website. Book a holiday rental, hotel or b&b.
Contact villas, hotels, b&b owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- santa barbara museum of art.
- indoor performance venue: lobero theatre.
- university art museum.
- santa barbara museum of natural history.
- karpeles manu library museum.
- Santa Barbara County is a county located on the Pacific coast of the southern portion of the U.S. state of California, just west of Ventura County.
- The county seat is Santa Barbara and the largest city is Santa Maria.
- They form the largest part of the Channel Islands National Park (which also includes Anacapa Island in Ventura County).
- Santa Barbara is located in Central California.
- Total Area: 41.4 sq mi (111.6 km2).
- Four of the Channel Islands – San Miguel Island, Anacapa Island, Santa Cruz Island and Santa Rosa Island.
- Visit Santa Barbara for its historic buildings, malls, restaurants, bars & its golden and marvellous beaches.
- Santa Barbara for its fair weather, downtown beaches, and Spanish architecture.
- April to early June and the early Autumn.
- Major highways: U.S. Route 101, State Route 1, State Route 33, State Route 135, State Route 144, State Route 154, State Route 166, State Route 192, State Route 246.
- Santa Barbara County is served by Amtrak trains and Greyhound Lines buses.
- The cities of Lompoc, Santa Maria, and Buellton/Solvang have their own bus services.
- Santa Barbara Airport, is located near Goleta, west of Santa Barbara.
- Santa Maria Public Airport is located just southwest of Downtown Santa Maria.
- Lompoc Airport is located on the north side of Lompoc.
- Santa Ynez Airport is just southeast of Santa Ynez.
- Summer is the high period in Santa Barbara.
- Winter is the rainy season.
- Santa Barbara contains numerous performing art venues.
- The city is considered a haven for classical music lovers with a symphony orchestra.
- Music Academy of the West, located in Montecito, hosts an annual music festival in the summer, drawing renowned students and professionals.