San Luis PotosiHoliday Rentals (0)
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B inSan Luis Potosi
Plan yourSan Luis Potosiholiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for yourSan Luis Potosiholiday, fromSan Luis Potosibeach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services feesSan Luis Potosirentals
Save up to 20% over otherSan Luis Potosiholiday rentals website. BookSan Luis Potosiholiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
ContactSan Luis Potosivillas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (San Luis Potosiholiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- San Luis Potosi is also known as \"the city of the two hours\".
- The name of San Luis Potosi was given in honor of San Luis, French King and Potosi was used to compare the wealth of the mines of the Hill of San Pedro with those of Potosi in Bolivia.
- San Luis Potosi, is one of a group of old Silver Mining cities, which includes San Miguel, Queretaro, Guanajuato, Zacatecas and Alamos.
- It is surrounded by nine Mexican states, thereby being the state with the most states bordering on it.
- The easternmost portion of the state lies on the Gulf Coastal Plain, and covered by the Veracruz moist forests.
- San Luis Potosi covers an area of 62,849 square kilometers (24,266 square miles).
- The capital city is also called San Luis Potosi.
- The longest river system is the Santa María, which joins the Moctezuma River to form the Pánuco River.
- It offers wonderful quaint gardens and plazas that invite you to rest and contemplate a place.
- See unique architecture and can visit museums with interesting collections of Teenek crafts.
- Visit the Gogorron National Park, where you can go hiking and mountain bike riding.
- Visit the Tamul and Micos waterfalls, ideal spots for fishing and rappelling.
How to reach
- The best time (months) of the year to visit San Luis Potosi: May, May, October.
- By Air - You can fly to San Luis Potosi from the US and and other points in Mexico.
- By Bus - You can travel to San Luis Potosi on a luxury bus from Mexico City, Guadalajara, Leon, Monterrey and Aguascalientes.
- By Car - Driving to San Luis Potosi is very fast and efficient on the inter-city highways that connect this region.
- The state has about 8,293 kilometers (5,151 miles) of roads.
- 1,280 kilometers (795 miles) of railroads.
- Santa Maria del Rio is El Original hill is an ideal place for climbing.
- The capital city is home to three local dance companies: the Ballet Provincial de San Luis Potosi, the Grupo de Danza Folklorica, and the Danza Contemporanea.
- Musical groups include La Banda de Musica del Gobierno de San Luis Potosi and the San Luis Potosi Symphony Orchestra.
- Santa Maria del Rio has an ancient aqueduct that forms a waterfall.