San Francisco Holiday Rentals ( 6 )
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B in San Francisco
Plan your San Francisco holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your San Francisco holiday, from San Francisco beach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services fees San Francisco rentals
Save up to 20% over other San Francisco holiday rentals website. Book San Francisco holiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
Contact San Francisco villas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (San Francisco holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- San Francisco is famous for its hills.
- There are more than 50 hills within city limits.
- Famous parks of San Francisco are: San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park, Aquatic Park.
- The only consolidated city-county in California.
- San Francisco is also the financial, cultural, and transportation center of the larger San Francisco Bay Area.
- The city is also a principal banking and finance center.
- Founded in June 29, 1776.
- San Francisco is the fourth most populous city in California.
- Area: 231.92 sq mi (600.7 km2).
- San Francisco\'s climate is characteristic of the cool-summer Mediterranean climate of California’s coast with mild, wet winters and dry summers.
- San Francisco is a popular international tourist destination, renowned for its chilly summer fog.
- steep rolling hills, eclectic mix of Victorian and modern architecture and its famous landmarks, including the Golden Gate Bridge, the cable cars, and Chinatown.
- Ocean Beach runs along the Pacific Ocean shoreline and is frequented by a vibrant surfing community.
- Cycling is a popular mode of transportation in San Francisco.
- Public transit solely within the city of San Francisco is provided predominantly by the San Francisco Municipal Railway (Muni).
- San Francisco International Airport.
- Port of San Francisco was once the largest and busiest seaport on the West Coast.
- Avoid to visit in summer, the city is crowded with tourists and fog can make it quite cool, especially in the evenings.
- Avoid visiting San Francisco in Winter because of rainy season.
- San Francisco is characterized by a high standard of living.
- San Francisco\'s War Memorial and Performing Arts Center hosts some of the most enduring performing-arts companies in the U.S.
- The San Francisco 49ers of the National Football League (NFL) are the longest-tenured major professional sports franchise in the city.
- The large park is rich with cultural and natural attractions such as the Conservatory of Flowers, Japanese Tea Garden and San Francisco Botanical Garden.