San Francisco Holiday Rentals ( 6 )
Holiday Villas & Apartments in San Francisco
Plan your getaway & Search properties
Find the perfect place to stay, from beach houses to cabins to condos and more.
No booking or services fees
Save up to 20% over other website
Contact a few owners directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties to increase your chances of booking.
- San Francisco is famous for its hills.
- There are more than 50 hills within city limits.
- Famous parks of San Francisco are: San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park, Aquatic Park.
- The only consolidated city-county in California.
- San Francisco is also the financial, cultural, and transportation center of the larger San Francisco Bay Area.
- The city is also a principal banking and finance center.
- Founded in June 29, 1776.
- San Francisco is the fourth most populous city in California.
- Area: 231.92 sq mi (600.7 km2).
- San Francisco\'s climate is characteristic of the cool-summer Mediterranean climate of California’s coast with mild, wet winters and dry summers.
- San Francisco is a popular international tourist destination, renowned for its chilly summer fog.
- steep rolling hills, eclectic mix of Victorian and modern architecture and its famous landmarks, including the Golden Gate Bridge, the cable cars, and Chinatown.
- Ocean Beach runs along the Pacific Ocean shoreline and is frequented by a vibrant surfing community.
- Cycling is a popular mode of transportation in San Francisco.
- Public transit solely within the city of San Francisco is provided predominantly by the San Francisco Municipal Railway (Muni).
- San Francisco International Airport.
- Port of San Francisco was once the largest and busiest seaport on the West Coast.
- Avoid to visit in summer, the city is crowded with tourists and fog can make it quite cool, especially in the evenings.
- Avoid visiting San Francisco in Winter because of rainy season.
- San Francisco is characterized by a high standard of living.
- San Francisco\'s War Memorial and Performing Arts Center hosts some of the most enduring performing-arts companies in the U.S.
- The San Francisco 49ers of the National Football League (NFL) are the longest-tenured major professional sports franchise in the city.
- The large park is rich with cultural and natural attractions such as the Conservatory of Flowers, Japanese Tea Garden and San Francisco Botanical Garden.