San Diego Holiday Rentals ( 23 )
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B in San Diego
Plan your San Diego holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your San Diego holiday, from San Diego beach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services fees San Diego rentals
Save up to 20% over other San Diego holiday rentals website. Book San Diego holiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
Contact San Diego villas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (San Diego holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- San Diego Zoo\'s Wild Animal Park.
- San Diego County is a county located near the Pacific Ocean in the far southwest of the U.S. state of California.
- San Diego the second-largest city in California.
- The ninth largest city in the United States.
- Gaspar de Portolà established the Fort Presidio of San Diego overlooking Old Town.
- San Diego County lies just north of the Mexican border, sharing a border with Tijuana.
- San Diego named after Saint Didacu.
- Total Area: 963.6 km2 (372.1 sq mi).
- San Diego area straddles areas of Mediterranean climate to the north and Semi-arid climate to the south and east.
- The county seat and largest city is San Diego.
- San Diego houses many tourist attractions, such as Seaworld, San Diego Zoo, San Diego Wild Animal Park, and nearby Legoland.
- Most of San Diego between the coast and the Laguna Mountains consists of hills, mesas, and canyons.
- Alta Vista Gardens is a Botanical Garden in Vista dedicated to bringing together \'People, Nature & Art\'.
- Late summer and early fall is the best time to visit San Diego.
- Major highways: Interstate 5, Interstate 8, Interstate 15, Interstate 805, State Route 15, State Route 67, State Route 125, State Route 163, State Route 905.
- San Diego is served by the trolley, bus, Coaster, and Amtrak.
- San Diego International Airport, Brown Field Municipal Airport.
- Port of San Diego.
- May to early July is not the best time to visit San Diego.
- San Diego\'s economy is largely composed of agriculture, biotechnology/biosciences, computer sciences, electronics manufacturing, defense-related manufacturing.
- The culture of San Diego, California, is influenced heavily by American and Mexican cultures.
- Adams Avenue Roots Festival, Asian Film Festival.
- Adams Avenue Street Fair.
- Mission Bay Recreation Area, including Fiesta Island, is a sheltered bay popular for watersports and known for the annual Over the line tournament.