PuducherryHoliday Rentals (0)
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B inPuducherry
Plan yourPuducherryholiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for yourPuducherryholiday, fromPuducherrybeach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services feesPuducherryrentals
Save up to 20% over otherPuducherryholiday rentals website. BookPuducherryholiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
ContactPuducherryvillas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Puducherryholiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Botanical gardens.
- Tiruvannamalai is one of the most important Siva temples in the south
- Gingee is one of the finest forts in South India.
- It is also known as The French Riviera of the East.
- Puducherry is a Union Territory of India.
- Pondicherry has three other enclaves: Karaikal, in Tamil Nadu; Yanam, in Andhra Pradesh; and Mahe, in Kerala.
- Puducherry and Karaikal are by far the larger ones, and are both enclaves of Tamil Nadu.
- The Union territory of Pondicherry encompasses an area of only 480 sq km.
- It’s villages covering 290 sq.km surrounded by the south Arcot District.
- Karaikal town and its villages covering 161 sq.km surrounded by Tanjavur district.
- Karaikal is about 150 km south of Pondicherry.
- Pondicherry is the ideal place to enjoy the holidays.
- The colonial buildings here are a witness to the bygone era & main attraction.
How to reach
- The best visiting to visit is between September and March.
- Air:- Chennai is the closest airport.
- Rail:- Pondicherry is linked by rail with Chennai, Trichy and Villupuram.
- Road:- Pondicherry is connected by a good network of roads to all the important places in South India and is well served by frequent buses from Chennai.
- Pondicherry Bus.
- Car rentals of Pondicherry.
- It\'s best to avoid thick clothes that don\'t \'breathe.
- In the summer, a hat and sunglasses are recommended for protection from the harsh sun.
- To avoid Malaria, Dengue, carrying mosquito repellents, nets, clothes covering the body .
- Eating only thoroughly cooked meat is advisable.
- Pondicherry culture is very rich and diverse.
- The Pondicherry people, culture, festivals together contribute to the lively ambiance of the place.
- Various fairs and festivals form an integral part of the culture of Pondicherry.
- There are festivals dedicated to food and handicrafts as well.