PiedmontHoliday Rentals (11)
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B inPiedmont
Plan yourPiedmontholiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for yourPiedmontholiday, fromPiedmontbeach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services feesPiedmontrentals
Save up to 20% over otherPiedmontholiday rentals website. BookPiedmontholiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
ContactPiedmontvillas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Piedmontholiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Art, history, lakes, mountains, wines and truffles: there are many ways to describe Piedmont.
- The Piedmontes Alps were the natural home for the Olympic Winter Games 2006.
- The name Piedmont is a contraction of the Italian \"ai piedi del monte\", meaning \"at the foot of the mountain.
- Piedmont was an initial springboard for Italy\'s unification in 1859-1861.
- Piedmont\'s historical role was that the crown prince of Italy was known as the Prince of Piedmont.
- Piedmont is one of the 20 regions of Italy.
- It has an area of 25,399 km2.
- The capital is Turin.
- Piedmont is surrounded on three sides by the Alps, including Monviso (Mont Vis), where the Po rises, and Monte Rosa.
- This is an area rich in ancient traditions, unique sceneries and thousands of suggestions for your spare time.
- Piedmont boasts a surprising circuit of great historical and architectural interest.
- Limone Piedmont is the perfect setting to ski near Cuneo, while the Valsesia presents an unforgettable view of Monte Rosa.
- The Piedmontese lakes are precious jewels set in imposing and poetic landscapes, where nature has blent with architecture and blue, deep water has joined to green, luxuriant vegetation.
- May or June for good weather
- September and October during the harvest time
- The main agricultural products in Piedmont are cereals, including rice, representing more than 10% of national production, maize, grapes for wine-making and fruit and milk.
- Piedmont can also satisfy sweet tooth people with chocolate in all its forms: from famous Turin gianduiotti, to Baci of Cherasco or famous Cunesi made of chocolate and rhum.
- Piedmont is Italy\'s gastronomic capital, thanks to the frenzy that surrounds white-truffle season each fall.