Piedmont Holiday Rentals (11)
Piedmont Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B
Plan your Piedmont holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your Piedmont holiday, from Piedmont beach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services fees Piedmont rentals
Save up to 20% over other Piedmont holiday rentals website. Book Piedmont holiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
Contact Piedmont villas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties Piedmont holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Art, history, lakes, mountains, wines and truffles: there are many ways to describe Piedmont.
- The Piedmontes Alps were the natural home for the Olympic Winter Games 2006.
- The name Piedmont is a contraction of the Italian \"ai piedi del monte\", meaning \"at the foot of the mountain.
- Piedmont was an initial springboard for Italy\'s unification in 1859-1861.
- Piedmont\'s historical role was that the crown prince of Italy was known as the Prince of Piedmont.
- Piedmont is one of the 20 regions of Italy.
- It has an area of 25,399 km2.
- The capital is Turin.
- Piedmont is surrounded on three sides by the Alps, including Monviso (Mont Vis), where the Po rises, and Monte Rosa.
- This is an area rich in ancient traditions, unique sceneries and thousands of suggestions for your spare time.
- Piedmont boasts a surprising circuit of great historical and architectural interest.
- Limone Piedmont is the perfect setting to ski near Cuneo, while the Valsesia presents an unforgettable view of Monte Rosa.
- The Piedmontese lakes are precious jewels set in imposing and poetic landscapes, where nature has blent with architecture and blue, deep water has joined to green, luxuriant vegetation.
- May or June for good weather
- September and October during the harvest time
- The main agricultural products in Piedmont are cereals, including rice, representing more than 10% of national production, maize, grapes for wine-making and fruit and milk.
- Piedmont can also satisfy sweet tooth people with chocolate in all its forms: from famous Turin gianduiotti, to Baci of Cherasco or famous Cunesi made of chocolate and rhum.
- Piedmont is Italy\'s gastronomic capital, thanks to the frenzy that surrounds white-truffle season each fall.