Phoenix Holiday Rentals ( 6 )
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B in Phoenix
Plan your Phoenix holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your Phoenix holiday, from Phoenix beach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services fees Phoenix rentals
Save up to 20% over other Phoenix holiday rentals website. Book Phoenix holiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
Contact Phoenix villas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Phoenix holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- The Phoenix City is famous for Pueblo Grande Museum and Heritage and Science Park, offer visitors a chance to learn about the Valley’s native heritage and history.
- Phoenix is the capital and largest city of the U.S. state of Arizona.
- It is the fifth most populated city in the United States.
- It is also known as The Valley of the Sun.
- Phoenix was incorporated as a city in 1881.
- Phoenix is the county seat of Maricopa County.
- Area of the Phoenix 475.1 sq mi (1,230.5 km2).
- The Phoenix city offers arts and culture amenities, sports and recreation activities and dining and lodging opportunities.
- Phoenix is a world-class destination because of its natural beauty, sunny skies, manicured golf courses and sports and cultural attractions.
- The city’s extensive desert preserve system offers visitors easy access to the Sonoran Desert and its surprising biological diversity.
- October to May is the best time to visit.
- Phoenix is served by Sky Harbor International Airport, which is centrally located in the metro area near several major freeway interchanges east of downtown Phoenix.
- Major Highways are Interstate 10, Interstate 17, State Route 51, State Route 101, State Route 143, State Route 202, State Route 303 (planned) and U.S. 60.
- Avoid Summer because there is higher temperatures average 100ºF (37º) Between June and late September.
- Phoenix is a virtual hub of great dining, fabulous shopping and a nightlife that\'s catching national attention from wild hotspots like L.A. and Las Vegas.
- Phoenix city is brimming with cultural activities and a wide mix of people.
- Young professionals drive the nightlife here and the arts and cultural scene is growing wildly.