OrissaHoliday Rentals (0)
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B inOrissa
Plan yourOrissaholiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for yourOrissaholiday, fromOrissabeach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services feesOrissarentals
Save up to 20% over otherOrissaholiday rentals website. BookOrissaholiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
ContactOrissavillas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Orissaholiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- The first great poet of Orissa is the famous Sarala-Das who wrote the Mahabharata.
- Orissa is famous for its Handicrafts mainly Patta Chitra, Sand Art, Metal Work, Stone Carving and Puppets.
- Orissa lovely well planed city and well connected with rest of the country by rail,road,air.
- It has unique shiva temple Lingaraj temple which arttract worldwide tourist.
- Orissa is a state of india.
- Located on the east coast of india, by the bay of bengal.
- Orissa is the ninth largest state by area in india, and the eleventh largest by population.
- Bhubneswar is the capital of orissa.
- Cuttack, the form capital of orissa, is 23 km from bhubaneswar.
- Orissa is home to the Hirakud Dam, one of the longest dams in the world.
- Spread across 155,707 sq km, it contains diverse habitats from lush green and hilly terrain to coastal plains and rolling river valleys, and rivers.
- Deomali at 1672 m is the highest point of the state.
- The interior of the state is mountainous and sparsely populated.
- The capital and largest city of the state is Bhubaneswar is another name is temple city.
- A lot of architectural wonders and heritage sites at orissa offer breathtaking views and a wholesome experience to the tourists visiting the state.
- The beaches in orissa with some or the other unique feature of their own are the best loved beaches being yet unspoiled.
- These caves are the best archaeological site at orissa: jagannath temple puri, konark sun temple, chilika lake, puri beach.
- Orissa is connected to India through roads, railways, airports, and seaports.
- The Biju Patnaik airport is being expanded to accommodate wide bodied aircraft.
- Biju Patnaik Airport, Bhubaneswar, is located 3 km south from the city.
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport and Visakhapatnam Airport are the other nearest airports.
- Bhubaneswar is well connected by air, rail and road with the rest of India.
- Avoid buying any kind of eatables from roadside vends.
- Don’t venture out after dark, especially if you are a woman and alone.
- Always lock the necessary documents, like passport, return tickets, etc, in the locker provided by your hotel or in your suitcase. Never keep them in the handbag you are carrying.
- The state has a very opulent cultural heritage, one of the richest in india.
- The famous classical dance form, odissi originated in orissa.
- Contemporary orissa has a proud cultural heritage that arose due to the intermingling of three great religious traditions – hinduism, buddhism and jainism.
- Other cultural attractions include the jagannatha temple in puri, known for its annual rath yatra or car festival.