Orange Holiday Rentals ( 1 )
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B in Orange
Plan your Orange holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your Orange holiday, from Orange beach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services fees Orange rentals
Save up to 20% over other Orange holiday rentals website. Book Orange holiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
Contact Orange villas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Orange holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Walt Disney World.
- American Police Hall of Fame.
- Bass Museum of Art.
- Congo River Adventure Golf: Clearwater.
- World’s most popular family attraction, Disney World in Orlando.
- In 1824, the area to the south of St. Johns County became Mosquito County.
- Renamed from Mosquito County for the fruit that constituted the county\'s main product.
- County seat is Orlando.
- Total area of 1,004 square miles.
- Part of the Orlando-Kissimmee Metropolitan Statistical Area.
- One of the most Democratic-leaning counties in Central Florida.
- Historical Places: Fort Christmas, McCoy Air Force Base , Orlando Army Air Base, Clay Springs Post Office.
- Park: Cherry Tree Park, Christmas Park, Clear Lake park.
- Spring: Barrel Spring, Sulphur Spring, Witherington Spring.
- Lake: Barton Lake, Horseshoe Lake, Lake Arnold.
- Interstates and Expressways: Interstate 4, Florida\'s Turnpike, Holland East-West Expressway (SR 408), Martin Andersen Beachline Expressway (SR 528), Central Florida GreeneWay (SR 417), Daniel Webster Western Expressway (SR 429), Maitland Blvd./John Land Apopka Expressway (SR 414)
- Main Airports: Carter Airport, Orlando Country Airport, Orlando International Airport
- Other Airports: Potter Airport, Rybolt Ranch Airport, Tangerine Airport, Zellwin Farms Airport
- Sour Orange Festival, Rajuncajun Crawfish Festival, Zellwood Sweet Corn Festival, Florida Cracker Oyster Festival, Orlando Beer Festival.
- The Big Squeeze.
- Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.