NunavutHoliday Rentals (0)
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B inNunavut
Plan yourNunavutholiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for yourNunavutholiday, fromNunavutbeach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services feesNunavutrentals
Save up to 20% over otherNunavutholiday rentals website. BookNunavutholiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
ContactNunavutvillas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Nunavutholiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Nunavut is famous for their crafts and artwork.
- There is large variety of birds that fly north to nest and raise their young because of the midnight sun in summertime.
- Nunavut is Canada\'s newest territory.
- Nunavut is the largest and newest federal territory of Canada.
- The territorial capital is Iqualuit.
- Total area is 2,093,190 km2 (808,190 sq mi).
- Nunavut was separated officially from the Northwest Territories on April 1, 1999 via the Nunavut Act.
- In Nunavut Hiking, Climbing, Fishing, Dogsleedding and ski-dooing attracts people.
- In Nunavut people can try kayaking amongst the icebergs, snowmobiling, or dog-sleigh riding.
- Wildlife to be seen adventurous includes polar bears, seals, caribou, whales and walrus.