Nova Scotia Holiday Rentals (36)
- Cape Breton Island
- Chester Basin
- Crescent Beach
- Jordan Bay
- Petite Anse
- Port Morien
- St Peters
- Sluice Point
- Ceilidh Trail
- Larrys River
Nova Scotia Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B
Plan your Nova Scotia holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your Nova Scotia holiday, from Nova Scotia beach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services fees Nova Scotia rentals
Save up to 20% over other Nova Scotia holiday rentals website. Book Nova Scotia holiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
Contact Nova Scotia villas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties Nova Scotia holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Nova Scotia is famous for citadel, city of Halifax and the Peggy\'s Cove.
- Nova Scotia is a Canadian province located on Canada\'s southeastern coast.
- Nova Scotia is the second-smallest province in Canada.
- Halifax is provincial capital and Metropolitan Area, now part of the Halifax Regional Municipality.
- Nova Scotia lies in the mid-temperate zone and, although the province is almost surrounded by water.
- Total area is 55,283 km2 (21,345 sq mi).
- Nova Scotia lies in the mid-temperate zone.
- Nova Scotia Located on the Atlantic Coast of Canada.
- Nova Scotia is a remarkably scenic province that is known for its friendly hospitality and abounding maritime culture.
- Last of September to End of October.
- Unique Scottish highland influenced culture blended with Acadian culture.
- Music there is folksy yet unique from other rural music in North America.
- There is a wide variety of gyms available but these tend not to include swimming pools.
- Halifax in particular is a city full of music/ theatre/ arts with a vibrant bar and club culture.
- Nova Scotia has a very good infrastructure of libraries with free access to books.