Nova ScotiaHoliday Rentals (36)
- Cape Breton Island
- Chester Basin
- Crescent Beach
- Jordan Bay
- Petite Anse
- Port Morien
- St Peters
- Sluice Point
- Ceilidh Trail
- Larrys River
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B inNova Scotia
Plan yourNova Scotiaholiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for yourNova Scotiaholiday, fromNova Scotiabeach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services feesNova Scotiarentals
Save up to 20% over otherNova Scotiaholiday rentals website. BookNova Scotiaholiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
ContactNova Scotiavillas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Nova Scotiaholiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Nova Scotia is famous for citadel, city of Halifax and the Peggy\'s Cove.
- Nova Scotia is a Canadian province located on Canada\'s southeastern coast.
- Nova Scotia is the second-smallest province in Canada.
- Halifax is provincial capital and Metropolitan Area, now part of the Halifax Regional Municipality.
- Nova Scotia lies in the mid-temperate zone and, although the province is almost surrounded by water.
- Total area is 55,283 km2 (21,345 sq mi).
- Nova Scotia lies in the mid-temperate zone.
- Nova Scotia Located on the Atlantic Coast of Canada.
- Nova Scotia is a remarkably scenic province that is known for its friendly hospitality and abounding maritime culture.
- Last of September to End of October.
- Unique Scottish highland influenced culture blended with Acadian culture.
- Music there is folksy yet unique from other rural music in North America.
- There is a wide variety of gyms available but these tend not to include swimming pools.
- Halifax in particular is a city full of music/ theatre/ arts with a vibrant bar and club culture.
- Nova Scotia has a very good infrastructure of libraries with free access to books.