Newfoundland and Labrador Holiday Rentals (22)
- Conception Bay South
- Port Blandford
- Deep Bight
- Corner Brook
- Rocky Harbour
- Shoal Brook
- Witless Bay
- Brigus South
- St Johns
- Tors Cove
- Woody Point
- Mount Pearl
- Perrys Cove
- Happy Valley Goose Bay
- Portugal Cove St Philips
- Grand Falls-Windsor
Newfoundland and Labrador Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B
Plan your Newfoundland and Labrador holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your Newfoundland and Labrador holiday, from Newfoundland and Labrador beach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services fees Newfoundland and Labrador rentals
Save up to 20% over other Newfoundland and Labrador holiday rentals website. Book Newfoundland and Labrador holiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
Contact Newfoundland and Labrador villas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties Newfoundland and Labrador holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- The province of Newfoundland and Labrador is world famous for its fossils and has long been favored by collectors and researchers.
- Newfoundland and Labrador is a province of Canada on the country\'s Atlantic coast in northeastern North America.
- A former colony and dominion of the United Kingdom, it became the tenth province to enter the Canadian Confederation on 31 March 1949, named simply as Newfoundland.
- The Island of Newfoundland has its own dialects of the English, French, and of the Irish language.
- Newfoundland and Labrador is a rainy, chilly, half snowy.
- Total area is 405,212 km2 (156,453 sq mi).
- Labrador is an irregular shape: the western part of its border with Quebec is the drainage divide of the Labrador Peninsula.
- Labrador is the easternmost part of the Canadian Shield, a vast area of ancient metamorphic rock comprising much of northeastern North America.
- Newfoundland and Labrador makes you feel at the same time lost and found.
- Beginning of June to the end of October are good.
- The Newfoundland Works operates or sponsors several passenger and auto ferry services which connect various communities along the province\'s significant coastline.