NayaritHoliday Rentals (58)
- La Penita de Jaltemba
- La Cruz de Huanacaxtle
- Nuevo Vallarta
- Paradise Village
- Punta Mita
- San Pancho
- Lo de Marcos
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B inNayarit
Plan yourNayaritholiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for yourNayaritholiday, fromNayaritbeach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services feesNayaritrentals
Save up to 20% over otherNayaritholiday rentals website. BookNayaritholiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
ContactNayaritvillas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Nayaritholiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Punta Mita is famous for an abundance of water sports.
- Tepic is the Mexcaltitan Island, rich in animal and birdlife.
- The town of Ixtlan del Rio in Nayarit is famous for its handicrafts and pottery.
- Nayarit is located on the western coast of Mexico.
- Nayarit is surrounded by the states of Sinaloa to the northwest, Durango to the north, Zacatecas to the northeast and Jalisco to the south with the Pacific Ocean bordering it to the west.
- It covers an area of 27,620 square kilometers (10,664 square miles).
- The capital is Tepic.
- The main state rivers are the Río Grande de Santiago, San Pedro, Acaponeta, Ameca and Las Cañas.
- White sand beach that is the best option for having fun.
- One must visit the region of Cruz de Huanacaxtle, loacted 9 miles west of Vallarta Nayarit, where you can rent a boat and try fishing for barrilete, sierra and dorado.
- Do not miss visiting Punta Mita.
- The beaches in San Blas, Nuevo Pallarta and Punta de Mita are well renowned for their warm waters and pristine white beaches.
- A great attraction for tourists in the months of November and December.
- Tepic Airport provides international flights to and from Nayarit.
- 3,089 kilometers (1,919 miles) of roads.
- 245 miles (395 kilometers) of railroads.
- The state of Nayarit has a local ballet company, the Ballet de Cámara de Nayarit.
- There are also over twenty-five auditoriums and public venues throughout the state.
- There are also twenty-six museums.
- There is a regional museum, a museum of visual arts, and a museum of popular arts in Tepic.