MurciaHoliday Rentals (10)
- Alhama De Murcia
- Fuente Alamo
- La Manga
- Torre Pacheco
- Mar Menor
- Costa Calida
- Condado de Alhama
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B inMurcia
Plan yourMurciaholiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for yourMurciaholiday, fromMurciabeach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services feesMurciarentals
Save up to 20% over otherMurciaholiday rentals website. BookMurciaholiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
ContactMurciavillas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Murciaholiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Murcia is a producer of wines.
- Famous for being the agricultural heartland of Spain.
- Murcia is home to many beautiful and cosmopolitan cities such as the region\'s capital.
- Murcia is famous for superb shopping.
- Murcia was founded by the Moors in 825 BC with the name Madinat Mursiya.
- Murcia serves as a major producer of agricultural products.
- It is widely believed that Murcia\'s name is derived from the Latin words of Myrtea or Murtea, meaning land of Myrtle.
- Murcia flourished in the 18th century.
- Murcia, a city in south-eastern Spain is the capital and most populous city of the Autonomous Community of the Region of Murcia.
- The seventh largest city in the country
- Murcia has a Semi-arid climate with Mediterranean (Csa) influences.
- Area: 881.86 km2
- Murcia\'s superb weather is something of a well-kept secret.
- Superb holiday resorts with family villas.
- Affordable villa holidays.
- Great family beaches.
- The best months of the year to visit Murcia: May, August, September.
- Murcia-San Javier Airport (MJV) is located on the edge of the Mar Menor close to the towns of San Javier and Santiago de la Ribera.
- Bus: The transport is provided by LatBus which operates the urban bus and other interurban services.
- Tramway: Provided by Tranvimur.
- Train: Provided by RENFE. Murcia has two Cercanias train lines, to Alicante and to Águilas.
- The Holy Week procession hosted by the city is among the most famous throughout all of Spain.
- Murcia\'s Three Cultures International Festival happens each May and was first organized with the intent of overcoming racism and xenophobia in the culture.