Murcia Holiday Rentals (10)
- Alhama De Murcia
- Fuente Alamo
- La Manga
- Torre Pacheco
- Mar Menor
- Costa Calida
- Condado de Alhama
Murcia Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B
Plan your Murcia holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your Murcia holiday, from Murcia beach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services fees Murcia rentals
Save up to 20% over other Murcia holiday rentals website. Book Murcia holiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
Contact Murcia villas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties Murcia holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Murcia is a producer of wines.
- Famous for being the agricultural heartland of Spain.
- Murcia is home to many beautiful and cosmopolitan cities such as the region\'s capital.
- Murcia is famous for superb shopping.
- Murcia was founded by the Moors in 825 BC with the name Madinat Mursiya.
- Murcia serves as a major producer of agricultural products.
- It is widely believed that Murcia\'s name is derived from the Latin words of Myrtea or Murtea, meaning land of Myrtle.
- Murcia flourished in the 18th century.
- Murcia, a city in south-eastern Spain is the capital and most populous city of the Autonomous Community of the Region of Murcia.
- The seventh largest city in the country
- Murcia has a Semi-arid climate with Mediterranean (Csa) influences.
- Area: 881.86 km2
- Murcia\'s superb weather is something of a well-kept secret.
- Superb holiday resorts with family villas.
- Affordable villa holidays.
- Great family beaches.
- The best months of the year to visit Murcia: May, August, September.
- Murcia-San Javier Airport (MJV) is located on the edge of the Mar Menor close to the towns of San Javier and Santiago de la Ribera.
- Bus: The transport is provided by LatBus which operates the urban bus and other interurban services.
- Tramway: Provided by Tranvimur.
- Train: Provided by RENFE. Murcia has two Cercanias train lines, to Alicante and to Águilas.
- The Holy Week procession hosted by the city is among the most famous throughout all of Spain.
- Murcia\'s Three Cultures International Festival happens each May and was first organized with the intent of overcoming racism and xenophobia in the culture.