Morelos Mor Holiday Rentals ( 4 )
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B in Morelos Mor
Plan your Morelos Mor holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your Morelos Mor holiday, from Morelos Mor beach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services fees Morelos Mor rentals
Save up to 20% over other Morelos Mor holiday rentals website. Book Morelos Mor holiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
Contact Morelos Mor villas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Morelos Mor holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- The region is known as the \"Central Breadbasket\" because it is an important center for agriculture.
- Morelos is one of the 31 constituent states of Mexico.
- Morelos is bordered by Mexico State to the north-east and north-west, the Federal District to the north, Puebla to the east, and Guerrero to the south-west.
- The Amacuzac River crosses the southeastern part of the state.
- Morelos has an area of about 4,941 square kilometers (1,907.7 sq mi).
- The capital is Cuernavaca.
- The highest peak is Popocateptl (5,246 m), located in the extreme northeast of the state.
- The capital city of Cuernavaca is known worldwide as \"The City of Eternal Spring\".
- There are many golf courses, national parks, and spas catering to tourists.
- A favorite site with tourists is the San Anton waterfall.
- Cuernavaca Airport provides international flights to and from Morelos.
- 1,819 kilometers (1,130 miles) of roads.
- 246 kilometers (153 miles) of railroads.
- There are 133 branches of the national library in Morelos.
- There are also thirty-eight museums.