Monterey Holiday Rentals ( 4 )
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B in Monterey
Plan your Monterey holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your Monterey holiday, from Monterey beach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services fees Monterey rentals
Save up to 20% over other Monterey holiday rentals website. Book Monterey holiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
Contact Monterey villas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Monterey holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Monterey County\'s Famous Paraiso Vineyards to Sponsor WineNationTV.com on Wi-Fi TV.
- The coastline, including Big Sur, State Route 1, and the 17 Mile Drive on the Monterey Peninsula has made the county world famous.
- Monterey County was one of the original counties of California, created in 1850 at the time of statehood.
- The county derived its name from Monterey Bay.
- Monterey County is considered to be a strongly Democratic county in Presidential and congressional elections.
- Monterey is part of California\'s 17th congressional district.
- Paraiso Vineyards was established in 1973 in Monterey County.
- It is the site where Spanish soldiers first claimed the land for the King of Spain.
- Monterey County is a county located on the Pacific coast of the U.S. state of California.
- The county seat is Salinas.
- The city of Monterey was the capital of California under Spanish and Mexican rule.
- Area: 3,771 sq mi (9,767 km²).
- Monterey is one of the most historic cities in California.
- The city displays its historical importance with beautifully restored historic buildings and a \"Path of History\" walking tour.
- Summer is the high season in Monterey.
- Monterey County is served by Amtrak trains and Greyhound Lines buses.
- Monterey-Salinas Transit provides transit service throughout most of Monterey County.
- Monterey Peninsula Airport is located just east of the City of Monterey. Commercial flights are available.
- Marina Municipal Airport is located in the city of Marina.
- To avoid the crowds don\'t choose the Summer months, or the weekends and holidays. November through April is the off-season period.
- The Monterey Jazz Festival (MJF) is one of the longest consecutively running jazz festivals.
- Monterey Folk Festival.