Molise Holiday Rentals (0)
Molise Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B
Plan your Molise holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your Molise holiday, from Molise beach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services fees Molise rentals
Save up to 20% over other Molise holiday rentals website. Book Molise holiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
Contact Molise villas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties Molise holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Molise is a green land, where it\'s still possible to breath clean air.
- Famous parks of Molise are: The parks in Molise are: National Park of Abruzzo, Lazio and Molise.
- Bosco Casale, Guardiaregia, Collemeluccio, Montedimezzo, Pesche.
- It was formerly (until 1963) part of the region of Abruzzi e Molise (with Abruzzo) and now a separate entity.
- Molise has been inhabited for thousands of years.
- Molise is the newest Italian region since last 1963.
- Molise borders Abruzzo to the north-west, Lazio to the west, Campania to the south, Puglia to the south-east and the Adriatic Sea to the north-east.
- Molise is a region of Southern Italy.
- The second smallest of the regions.
- Capital: Campobasso.
- Area: 4,438 km2 (1,713.5 sq mi).
- It is nature, traditions and art linked to a new way of hospitality that follows your needs: hotels and the albergo diffuso.
- Termoli lovely sandy beach is a popular place especially for the locals of Molise.
- There is a particularly rich cluster of communities in the Larino area.
- Early spring and autumn are the best times to visit.
- The Autostrada A14, or Autostrada Adriatica, is a motorway which connects Bologna to Taranto.
- It consists of three lanes in places to the north, it is a two lane route, with many climbs, descents, tunnels and bridges, for most of its 743.4 km length.
- Molise tradition for pasta is well known all over the world.
- Dairy products, sausages, lamb and goat meat represent the base of molisan food, which also make use of eggs and \"polenta\".