MizoramHoliday Rentals (0)
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B inMizoram
Plan yourMizoramholiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for yourMizoramholiday, fromMizorambeach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services feesMizoramrentals
Save up to 20% over otherMizoramholiday rentals website. BookMizoramholiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
ContactMizoramvillas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Mizoramholiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Aizwal, the state capital of Mizoram is famous for its natural beauty, clean and fresh air.
- Tourist attractions in and around Mizoram: Mizoram State Museum, Bara Bazar, Luangmual Handicrafts centre.
- Vantawng Water Falls Gushes.
- Wild Wild Mizoram.
- Natural Wonders of Mizoram.
- The earliest mizos who migrated to india were known as kukis.
- Mizoram is one of the Seven Sister States in North Eastern India.
- It shares land borders with the states of Tripura, Assam, Manipur, Bangladesh and the Chin State state of Myanmar.
- Mizoram has the most variegated hilly terrain in the eastern part of India.
- The highest peak in Mizoram is the Phawngpui (Blue Mountain) with a height of 2210 metres.
- Mizoram became the 23rd state of India on 20 February 1987.
- The name \'Mizoram\' means \'land of the highlanders\' in the local language, Mizo. Aizawl, the state capital, is 4,000 ft above the sea level.
- The average annual rainfall in Aizawl and Lunglei are 208 centimetres and 350 centimetres, respectively.
- Mizoram is a land of rolling hills, valleys, rivers and lakes.
- Mizoram has a network of around 4000 km or minor or village roads and a small number of national highways.
- The State is connected to the Indian network through National Highway 54.
- Mizoram has only one airport, Lengpui Airport, near Aizawl and this Airport can be reached from Kolkata by Air within a short period of 40 minutes.
- Mizoram is also accessible from Kolkata via Silchar Airport, which is about 200 km. from the state capital of Mizoram.
- There is a rail link at Bairabi rail station but it is primarily for goods traffic.
- Mizoram is in the process of developing water ways with the port of Akyab Sittwe in Burma along Chhimtuipui River.
- The culture of Mizoram reflects the quintessential lifestyle and traditional heritage of the inhabitants of the Mizoram.
- The people of Mizoram are collectively known as the Mizo.
- The main religion in Mizoram is Christianity.
- Festivals in Mizoram mostly centers around the harvest seasons.