Mineral Holiday Rentals ( 1 )
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B in Mineral
Plan your Mineral holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your Mineral holiday, from Mineral beach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services fees Mineral rentals
Save up to 20% over other Mineral holiday rentals website. Book Mineral holiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
Contact Mineral villas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Mineral holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Mineral County a offers the most beautiful and photographed waterfalls in Colorado and they are North Clear Creek Falls,South Clear Creek Falls,Copper Falls,Treasure Falls.
- Famous Parks: Ball Park, Basham Park.
- The Underground Mining Museum is one of the most popular attractions exhibits hall with mineral and artifacts.
- Mineral county was named for many valuable minerals found in the mountains and streams of the area.
- The Rio Grande, third longest river in U.S is known as international border between Texas and Mexico is in creede.
- Mineral County is the third least populous of the 64 counties of the State of Colorado of the United States.
- The county seat and the only municipality in the county is the Town of Creede.
- The county has a total area of 878 square miles (2,273 km²).
- Visitors find untouched mountain scenery, abundant opportunities for hiking, camping, skiing, fishing and hunting.
- National highways: US 160, Hwy 149.
- Mineral County Memorial Airport.
- Make sure that you take along warm or protective clothing even on normal days because sunset brings an immediate drop in temperature.
- Art galleries, shopping, fine dining, historical tours, and the Creede Reperatory Theatre attract visitors to town year round.
- Mineral County offers recreational, sporting, entertainment, social, and educational activities through out the year.