Michoacan Holiday Rentals (2)
Michoacan Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B
Plan your Michoacan holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your Michoacan holiday, from Michoacan beach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services fees Michoacan rentals
Save up to 20% over other Michoacan holiday rentals website. Book Michoacan holiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
Contact Michoacan villas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties Michoacan holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- The area around Angangueo and Ocampo in northeast Michoacán is famous for the monarch butterflies.
- Michoacan also boasts an incredible natural environment that attracts travelers from around the world.
- Lake Chapala lies on the border with Jalisco, Mexico\'s largest lake.
- Michoacan is one of the 31 constituent states of Mexico.
- It borders the states of Colima and Jalisco to the west, Guanajuato and Querétaro to the north, México to the east, Guerrero to the south-east, and the Pacific Ocean to the south.
- Michoacan has an area of 59,864 km² (23,113.6 sq mi).
- Its state capital is the city of Morelia.
- Michoacan extends from the Pacific Ocean northeastward into the central plateau.
- Cultural and natural attractions, relaxing escapes, adventure tourism, agri-tourism, artistic hideaways, architecture, and a whole host of fantastic gastronomic options.
- The best time to visit is between February and early March.
How to reach
- Michoacan is easily accessible by road.
- Car rentals are available in Mexico City.
- Uruapan Airport provides international flights to and from Michoacán.
- 8,618 kilometers (3,353 miles) of roads.
- 1,275 kilometers (792 miles) of railroads.
- Michoacan is known for its rich and varied culture, most notably for its unique pre-columbian and colonial architecture as well as its art and cuisine.
- These gifted people also became skilled craftsmen in metalworking, pottery, and lapidary work.
- Morelia, as the capital, has the highest number of museums, art galleries, film theaters and restaurants.
- Every year in the month of October Morelia hosts an international film festival.