Marche Holiday Rentals (16)
- Ascoli Piceno
- Porto Recanati
- Montefiore dell Aso
Marche Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B
Plan your Marche holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your Marche holiday, from Marche beach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services fees Marche rentals
Save up to 20% over other Marche holiday rentals website. Book Marche holiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
Contact Marche villas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties Marche holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Coast of Marche is home to beaches that are just becoming popular to foreigners - although Italian families have known about them for years.
- The Marche were known in ancient times as the Picenum territory.
- The Marche was nominally part of the Papal States.
- Marche has an ancient history and has been occupied since Paleolithic times.
- Marche is derived from the Frankish word for \"frontier\".
- The Marche is one of the 20 Regions of Italy.
- Its Capital is Ancona.
- Area: 9,694 km2 (3,742.9 sq mi)
- Marche offers Resort towns and beautiful beaches, rugged scenery and quaint hill towns, friendly townspeople, excellent food and a good sample of art and history.
- Between the months of May and September.
- Milano-Bologna-Ancona-Lecce lin
- Roma-Falconara Marittima-Ancona line
- Marche has a nice mix of many parts of Italian culture.
- The food of Marche equally shares from the bounty of the sea as well as the farm.
- The wines of Marche include full bodied DOC reds like Ancona\'s Rosso Conero, the popular Rosso Picenoand and the sparkling Vernaccia di Serrapetrona (DOCG).
- Famous Festivals of Marche: Ascoli Piceno- La Quintana jousting festival in August.
- Monte Monaco - Sagra della Castagna chestnut festival, Monte Monaco - Sagra della Castagna chestnut festival.