MarcheHoliday Rentals (16)
- Ascoli Piceno
- Porto Recanati
- Montefiore dell Aso
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B inMarche
Plan yourMarcheholiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for yourMarcheholiday, fromMarchebeach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services feesMarcherentals
Save up to 20% over otherMarcheholiday rentals website. BookMarcheholiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
ContactMarchevillas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Marcheholiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Coast of Marche is home to beaches that are just becoming popular to foreigners - although Italian families have known about them for years.
- The Marche were known in ancient times as the Picenum territory.
- The Marche was nominally part of the Papal States.
- Marche has an ancient history and has been occupied since Paleolithic times.
- Marche is derived from the Frankish word for \"frontier\".
- The Marche is one of the 20 Regions of Italy.
- Its Capital is Ancona.
- Area: 9,694 km2 (3,742.9 sq mi)
- Marche offers Resort towns and beautiful beaches, rugged scenery and quaint hill towns, friendly townspeople, excellent food and a good sample of art and history.
- Between the months of May and September.
- Milano-Bologna-Ancona-Lecce lin
- Roma-Falconara Marittima-Ancona line
- Marche has a nice mix of many parts of Italian culture.
- The food of Marche equally shares from the bounty of the sea as well as the farm.
- The wines of Marche include full bodied DOC reds like Ancona\'s Rosso Conero, the popular Rosso Picenoand and the sparkling Vernaccia di Serrapetrona (DOCG).
- Famous Festivals of Marche: Ascoli Piceno- La Quintana jousting festival in August.
- Monte Monaco - Sagra della Castagna chestnut festival, Monte Monaco - Sagra della Castagna chestnut festival.