Madrid Holiday Rentals (6)
Madrid Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B
Plan your Madrid holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your Madrid holiday, from Madrid beach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services fees Madrid rentals
Save up to 20% over other Madrid holiday rentals website. Book Madrid holiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
Contact Madrid villas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties Madrid holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Madrid is full of green spaces and parkland; in central Madrid the largest park is Parque del Retiro.
- Madrid is a major centre for international business and commerce.
- The Panteon de Goya is situated in the Glorieta de San Antonio de la Florida and is known as Goya\'s Sistine Chapel.
- It is the third-most populous municipality in the European Union after Greater London and Berlin.
- Madrid has become the 23rd richest city in the world and third richest in Europe in terms of absolute GD.
- The city is located on the river Manzanares in the centre of both the country and the Community of Madrid (which comprises the city of Madrid, its conurbation and extended suburbs and villages).
- Madrid is the capital and largest city of Spain.
- The region of Madrid has a Continental Mediterranean climate with cooler winters, due to altitude.
- Madrid derives almost 50 percent of its water supply from dams and reservoirs built on the Lozoya River, such as the El Atazar Dam.
- Bustling, energetic, vibrant... Madrid churns with energy as only a capital city could.
- Ninety-nine percent of the time, the Madrid characteristic that most impacts first-time visitors is its nightlife.
- The problem with Madrid culture & arts is picking and choosing what to do! Besides the fantastic permanent collections.
- This is the great time in Madrid history to visit.
- Madrid is probably the best communicated city in Spain.
- December, January, February, March, April
- Atocha Railway Station
- Madrid is served by Barajas Airport.
- Spain\'s railway system, the Red Nacional de Ferrocarriles Espanoles (Renfe) operates the vast majority of Spain\'s railways.
- The most important project in the next decade is the Spanish high speed rail network, Alta Velocidad Espanola AVE.
- The Madrid Metro is one of the most extensive and fastest-growing metro networks in the world.
- The province of Madrid is also served by an extensive commuter rail network of 370 kilometers (230 miles) called Cercanias.
- Madrid is one of Spain\'s most popular destinations and is renowned for its large quantity of cultural attractions.
- Madrid is notable for its nightlife and night clubs.
- The Auditorio Nacional de Música is the main venue for classical music concerts in Madrid.
- Madrid is home to Real Madrid, who play in the Estadio Santiago Bernabeu.
- Madrid is characterized by intense cultural and artistic activity and a very lively nightlife.