Madison Holiday Rentals ( 2 )
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B in Madison
Plan your Madison holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your Madison holiday, from Madison beach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services fees Madison rentals
Save up to 20% over other Madison holiday rentals website. Book Madison holiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
Contact Madison villas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Madison holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Wardlaw-Smith House.
- Treasures of Madison County Museum.
- Ellaville Ghost Town.
- First United Methodist Church.
- Madison County is one of Florida\'s five dry counties.
- Madison County was created in 1827.
- It was named for James Madison, fourth President of the United States of America.
- Greenville in Madison County was the childhood home of rhythm and blues giant Ray Charles.
- Its county seat is Madison.
- The county has a total area of 716 square miles.
- Spring: Blue Springs, Livingstons Springs, Suwanacoochee Spring.
- Cave diving.
- Golf: Madison County Country Club.
- Bass Limited Airport, Blue Springs Airport, Madison County Airport, Pratt Ranch Airport.
- County Road 150, U.S. Route 19, Interstate-10.
- Lee Homecoming Days, Down Home Days, Hickory Grove Founders Day.
- Greenville Country Christmas.