MadisonHoliday Rentals (2)
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B inMadison
Plan yourMadisonholiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for yourMadisonholiday, fromMadisonbeach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services feesMadisonrentals
Save up to 20% over otherMadisonholiday rentals website. BookMadisonholiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
ContactMadisonvillas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Madisonholiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Wardlaw-Smith House.
- Treasures of Madison County Museum.
- Ellaville Ghost Town.
- First United Methodist Church.
- Madison County is one of Florida\'s five dry counties.
- Madison County was created in 1827.
- It was named for James Madison, fourth President of the United States of America.
- Greenville in Madison County was the childhood home of rhythm and blues giant Ray Charles.
- Its county seat is Madison.
- The county has a total area of 716 square miles.
- Spring: Blue Springs, Livingstons Springs, Suwanacoochee Spring.
- Cave diving.
- Golf: Madison County Country Club.
- Bass Limited Airport, Blue Springs Airport, Madison County Airport, Pratt Ranch Airport.
- County Road 150, U.S. Route 19, Interstate-10.
- Lee Homecoming Days, Down Home Days, Hickory Grove Founders Day.
- Greenville Country Christmas.