Los Angeles Holiday Rentals ( 13 )
South Los Angeles
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B in Los Angeles
Plan your Los Angeles holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your Los Angeles holiday, from Los Angeles beach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services fees Los Angeles rentals
Save up to 20% over other Los Angeles holiday rentals website. Book Los Angeles holiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
Contact Los Angeles villas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Los Angeles holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Walt Disney Concert Hall.
- Hollywood Sign.
- Grauman\'s Chinese Theatre.
- Griffith Observatory.
- Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.
- Settled by the Tongva and Chumash Native American.
- Some interesting facts about Los Angeles weather.
- Founded on September 4, 1781, by a group of forty-four settlers.
- 498.3 square miles.
- Los Angeles is subject to earthquakes due to its location in the Pacific Ring of Fire.
- Climate: Mediterranean climate.
- Los Angeles is as known for its entertainment industry and tourist attractions as it is for its crazy weather.
- The county\'s most visited park is Griffith Park, owned by the city of Los Angeles.
- Venice Beach is a popular attraction where its Muscle Beach used to find throngs of tourists admiring \"hardbodies\".
- The best months to travel to the city are the summer and fall months.
- The county\'s primary commercial aviation airport is Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) in Los Angeles.
- Other important airports include the Long Beach Municipal Airport in Long Beach and Bob Hope Airport in Burbank.
- Other general aviation airports exist in Santa Monica, Compton, Torrance, El Monte, Lancaster, and Hawthorne.
- Los Angeles is a major freight railroad transportation center, largely due to the large volumes of freight moving in and out of the county\'s port facilities.
- Passenger rail service is provided in the county by Amtrak, Los Angeles Metro Rail and Metrolink.
- The county\'s two main seaports are the Port of Los Angeles and the Port of Long Beach.
- The Port of Los Angeles is the largest cruise ship center on the west coast.
- The Renaissance Pleasure Faire.
- The Long Beach Grand Prix.
- The LA Marathon.
- Irish Fair and Music Festival.
- Two horse racetracks and two car racetracks (Pomona Raceway and Irwindale Speedway), also the RMS Queen Mary located in Long Beach.