Los Angeles Holiday Rentals ( 13 )
South Los Angeles
Holiday Villas & Apartments in Los Angeles
Plan your getaway & Search properties
Find the perfect place to stay, from beach houses to cabins to condos and more.
No booking or services fees
Save up to 20% over other website
Contact a few owners directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties to increase your chances of booking.
- Walt Disney Concert Hall.
- Hollywood Sign.
- Grauman\'s Chinese Theatre.
- Griffith Observatory.
- Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.
- Settled by the Tongva and Chumash Native American.
- Some interesting facts about Los Angeles weather.
- Founded on September 4, 1781, by a group of forty-four settlers.
- 498.3 square miles.
- Los Angeles is subject to earthquakes due to its location in the Pacific Ring of Fire.
- Climate: Mediterranean climate.
- Los Angeles is as known for its entertainment industry and tourist attractions as it is for its crazy weather.
- The county\'s most visited park is Griffith Park, owned by the city of Los Angeles.
- Venice Beach is a popular attraction where its Muscle Beach used to find throngs of tourists admiring \"hardbodies\".
- The best months to travel to the city are the summer and fall months.
- The county\'s primary commercial aviation airport is Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) in Los Angeles.
- Other important airports include the Long Beach Municipal Airport in Long Beach and Bob Hope Airport in Burbank.
- Other general aviation airports exist in Santa Monica, Compton, Torrance, El Monte, Lancaster, and Hawthorne.
- Los Angeles is a major freight railroad transportation center, largely due to the large volumes of freight moving in and out of the county\'s port facilities.
- Passenger rail service is provided in the county by Amtrak, Los Angeles Metro Rail and Metrolink.
- The county\'s two main seaports are the Port of Los Angeles and the Port of Long Beach.
- The Port of Los Angeles is the largest cruise ship center on the west coast.
- The Renaissance Pleasure Faire.
- The Long Beach Grand Prix.
- The LA Marathon.
- Irish Fair and Music Festival.
- Two horse racetracks and two car racetracks (Pomona Raceway and Irwindale Speedway), also the RMS Queen Mary located in Long Beach.