Lincolnshire Rentals ( 0 )
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B in Lincolnshire
Plan your holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your holday, from beach villas to cabins to apartments and more.
No booking or services fees rentals
Save up to 20% over other holiday rentals website. Book a holiday rental, hotel or b&b.
Contact villas, hotels, b&b owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Famous People of Lincolnshire are: Alfred Lord Tennyson, Alfred Piccaver, Barnabe Googe, Benjamin Huntsman, Bernie Taupin, Charles Wesley.
- Lincolnshire derived from the merging of the territory of the ancient Kingdom of Lindsey.
- Stamford the first British Conservatory was built at Burghley House, just outisde Stamford.
- Woodhall Spa the Petwood Hotel at Woodhall Spa was the officers mess for 617 squadron - The Dam Busters.
- Lincolnshire is a county in the east of England.
- The county town is the city of Lincoln.
- The county is the second largest of the English counties.
- Total Population is 1,016,600.
- Louth is a pretty Georgian market town in the heart of the Lincolnshire Wolds, with thriving markets, speciality shopping and historic buildings to discover.
- Mablethorpe is a lively seaside resort with award-winning golden sand beaches providing an irresistible attraction.
- Brigg offers beautiful river views as well as attractive shopping in what is a small brick market town on the River Ancholme.
- Robin Hood Airport.
- Leeds Bradford International Airport.
- Newark Castle station.
- Humberside Airport.
- Lincolnshire\'s unofficial county anthem is the Lincolnshire Poacher.
- The main sports played in the county are football, cricket and rugby union.