Lee Holiday Rentals ( 2 )
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B in Lee
Plan your Lee holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your Lee holiday, from Lee beach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services fees Lee rentals
Save up to 20% over other Lee holiday rentals website. Book Lee holiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
Contact Lee villas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Lee holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Cayo Costa State Park, Lee County Manatee Park.
- Imaginarium Hands-On Museum.
- J.N. \"Ding\" Darling National Wildlife Refuge, Matlacha Pass National Wildlife Refuge, Pine Island National Wildlife Refuge.
- Fort Myers is the historical and governmental hub of Lee County.
- Fort Myers Beach is one of the oft-visited vacation destinations.
- Lee County was created in 1887 from Monroe County.
- It was named for Robert E. Lee, Confederate general in the American Civil War.
- Lee County is the sole county in the Cape Coral-Fort Myers Metropolitan Statistical Area.
- Lee County is in Southwest Florida.
- Its county seat is Fort Myers.
- The county has a total area of 1,212 square miles.
- Babcock Wilderness Adventures.
- Greyhound Track.
- Golfing, skateboarding, ice-skating, roller-skating, nature walks, a hands-on museum, water park, planetarium, and much more for the family.
- Fort Myers\' beaches have a laid-back feel and act as a gateway to several islands, including Sanibel and Captiva Islands.
- Southwest Florida International Airport, Strayhorn Ranch Airport, Woodstock Airport.
- Cape Coral Hospital Heliport, Gulf Coast Hospital Heliport.
- County Road 869.
- Florida State Road 867.
- Caloosa Grand Championship.
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp Festival.
- Mangomania Tropical Fruit Fair.
- Celebrate Bonita District Chili Cookoff, Estero High Key Club Chili Cookoff.