LazioHoliday Rentals (57)
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B inLazio
Plan yourLazioholiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for yourLazioholiday, fromLaziobeach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services feesLaziorentals
Save up to 20% over otherLazioholiday rentals website. BookLazioholiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
ContactLaziovillas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Lazioholiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Lazio is famous tourist spot.
- This region is mainly famous for white wines like Frascati and Est.
- The name of the region also survives in the tribal designation of the ancient population of Latins, from whom the Romans originated.
- This region is centered round Rome.
- Latium is bordered by Tuscany, Umbria, Abruzzo, Marche, Molise, Campania, and the Tyrrhenian Sea.
- Lazio is a region of central Italy.
- Capital: Rome.
- Area: 17,208 km2 (6,644 sq mi).
- The Pontine Islands, which are part of Latium, lie opposite the southern coast.
- The highest peak is Gorzano Mount (2,458 m) on the border with Abruzzo.
- Lazio\'s sprawling old castle walls and pavements of stone echo historic and religious chronicles.
- The wide variety of landscapes and scenery provides the traveller with a good flavour of Italy\'s many facets.
- Rome is of course the principal tourist destination in Lazio.
- Frosinone is inland and its most well-known tourist destination is Fiuggi, a spa resort with thermal springs.
- Month of May
- Last August to October
- Rome Fiumicino and Rome Ciampino are the two airports serving the region.
- There are local bus and rail services, but if you want to fit in a lot of sights, public transport isn\'t a really efficient use of time.
- The grapes are produced in this place are of red and white type.
- Lazio offers a rich cultural, architectural and spiritual heritage with a great number of beautiful sights found in all of its provinces.
- In addition to the various ancient monuments, ruins, and archaeological sites, one of Lazio\'s wonders is seen through its authentic, traditional cuisine.