Lazio Holiday Rentals (57)
Lazio Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B
Plan your Lazio holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your Lazio holiday, from Lazio beach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services fees Lazio rentals
Save up to 20% over other Lazio holiday rentals website. Book Lazio holiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
Contact Lazio villas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties Lazio holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Lazio is famous tourist spot.
- This region is mainly famous for white wines like Frascati and Est.
- The name of the region also survives in the tribal designation of the ancient population of Latins, from whom the Romans originated.
- This region is centered round Rome.
- Latium is bordered by Tuscany, Umbria, Abruzzo, Marche, Molise, Campania, and the Tyrrhenian Sea.
- Lazio is a region of central Italy.
- Capital: Rome.
- Area: 17,208 km2 (6,644 sq mi).
- The Pontine Islands, which are part of Latium, lie opposite the southern coast.
- The highest peak is Gorzano Mount (2,458 m) on the border with Abruzzo.
- Lazio\'s sprawling old castle walls and pavements of stone echo historic and religious chronicles.
- The wide variety of landscapes and scenery provides the traveller with a good flavour of Italy\'s many facets.
- Rome is of course the principal tourist destination in Lazio.
- Frosinone is inland and its most well-known tourist destination is Fiuggi, a spa resort with thermal springs.
- Month of May
- Last August to October
- Rome Fiumicino and Rome Ciampino are the two airports serving the region.
- There are local bus and rail services, but if you want to fit in a lot of sights, public transport isn\'t a really efficient use of time.
- The grapes are produced in this place are of red and white type.
- Lazio offers a rich cultural, architectural and spiritual heritage with a great number of beautiful sights found in all of its provinces.
- In addition to the various ancient monuments, ruins, and archaeological sites, one of Lazio\'s wonders is seen through its authentic, traditional cuisine.