Lawrence Holiday Rentals ( 1 )
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B in Lawrence
Plan your Lawrence holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your Lawrence holiday, from Lawrence beach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services fees Lawrence rentals
Save up to 20% over other Lawrence holiday rentals website. Book Lawrence holiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
Contact Lawrence villas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Lawrence holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Famous Park: Joe Wheeler State Park, Lawrence County Park, Mallard-Fox Creek Wildlife.
- Famous Island: Chigger Island, Corn Island, Gilchrist Island, Gourd Island, Howard Island, Knight Island, Sedge Grass Island, Sweetgum Island, Tick Island.
- Famous Lake: Prairie Lake, Sherrod Lake, Holliday Pond, Cottonwood Pond, Goose Pond, Oakville Pond, Pooles Pond, Round Pond.
- Lawrence County was created by an act of the Alabama Territorial Legislature on February 6, 1818, nearly one year before Alabama became a state.
- Its name is in honor of James Lawrence, a captain in the United States Navy from New Jersey.
- Golfing is also an adventure started on the Robert Trent Jones Trail and continued into Lawrence County.
- Lawrence County is a county of the U.S. state of Alabama.
- Its county seat is Moulton.
- The county has a total area of 718 square miles (1,860 km²).
- Located in northwest Alabama.
- Wheeler Lake on the Tennessee River to the north and the William E. Bankhead National Forest to the south.
- Deer Run was recently honored by Golf Digest\'s \"Best Places to Play.\"
- The Oakville Indian Mounds are another popular attraction in the county.
- Visitors can take part in a number of activities including camping, tennis, boating, swimming, picnicking, and hiking.
- Airport: Danville Airport.
- Major Highways: U.S. Highway 72 Alternate, Alabama 20, Alabama 24, Alabama 33, Alabama 36, Alabama 101, Alabama 157, Alabama 184.
- Rail: Norfolk Southern Railway.
- People enjoy southern hospitality at its finest.
- The Lawrence County Board of Education operates all the public schools in the county.
- Countywide Adult Basic Education, the Even Start Program and Community Education Program provide educational.
- There is an active Homeschooling network within the county.