LafayetteHoliday Rentals (0)
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B inLafayette
Plan yourLafayetteholiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for yourLafayetteholiday, fromLafayettebeach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services feesLafayetterentals
Save up to 20% over otherLafayetteholiday rentals website. BookLafayetteholiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
ContactLafayettevillas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Lafayetteholiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- The Hal W. Adams Bridge: Florida\'s first suspension bridge.
- The Old Lafayette County Courthouse, The Lafayette County Courthouse.
- Remains of the pre-Civil War steamboat Madison in Troy Springs.
- It is the second least populated county in the state.
- Lafayette County is an entirely dry county.
- Lafayette County was created December 23,1856 from part of Madison County.
- Lafayette County was named in honor of the Marquis de Lafayette, who rendered assistance to the colonies during the American Revolutionary War.
- Lafayette County is a county located in the state of Florida.
- Its county seat is Mayo.
- The county has a total area of 548 square miles.
- Lafayette is mispronounced locally as \"la fay et\" or \"la fet\", not laf ee et.
- Lafayette Blue Springs State Park.
- Troy Springs State Park.
- During drier months of the year.
- R O Ranch Stolport.
- Florida State Road 349.