Lafayette Holiday Rentals ( 0 )
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B in Lafayette
Plan your Lafayette holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your Lafayette holiday, from Lafayette beach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services fees Lafayette rentals
Save up to 20% over other Lafayette holiday rentals website. Book Lafayette holiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
Contact Lafayette villas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Lafayette holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- The Hal W. Adams Bridge: Florida\'s first suspension bridge.
- The Old Lafayette County Courthouse, The Lafayette County Courthouse.
- Remains of the pre-Civil War steamboat Madison in Troy Springs.
- It is the second least populated county in the state.
- Lafayette County is an entirely dry county.
- Lafayette County was created December 23,1856 from part of Madison County.
- Lafayette County was named in honor of the Marquis de Lafayette, who rendered assistance to the colonies during the American Revolutionary War.
- Lafayette County is a county located in the state of Florida.
- Its county seat is Mayo.
- The county has a total area of 548 square miles.
- Lafayette is mispronounced locally as \"la fay et\" or \"la fet\", not laf ee et.
- Lafayette Blue Springs State Park.
- Troy Springs State Park.
- During drier months of the year.
- R O Ranch Stolport.
- Florida State Road 349.