Ketchikan Holiday Rentals ( 21 )
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B in Ketchikan
Plan your Ketchikan holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your Ketchikan holiday, from Ketchikan beach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services fees Ketchikan rentals
Save up to 20% over other Ketchikan holiday rentals website. Book Ketchikan holiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
Contact Ketchikan villas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Ketchikan holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- The City is famous for The Misty Fjords National Monument.
- The City is famous for Ketchikan Walking Tour.
- Ketchikan is a city in Ketchikan Gateway Borough, Alaska, United States.
- The city is known as the Salmon Capital of the World.
- Ketchikan also has the world\'s largest collection of standing totem poles.
- The City of Ketchikan operates under a council-manager form of government.
- The Ketchikan is the southeasternmost sizable city in that state.
- The Area of the city is 4.1 sq mi (10.7 km2).
- The city has the excellent opportunities for fishing, boating, skiing, hiking, and other outdoor activities.
- The museum has an ever-changing display of Alaskan memorabilia and an excellent collection of Indian artifacts and old photos.
- There are many hiking trails and Ward lake trails in Ketchikan.
- Late winter and Early Summer.
- February and March.
- The main Airtport of the city is The Ketchikan International Airport.
- Ketchikan serves as both an air and marine transportation hub for southern Southeast Alaska.
- The Alaska Marine Highway System has its headquarters in Ketchikan.
- The Native people of the Ketchikan developed profitable trade routes and a rich culture with complex artforms, dance, and storytelling.
- Ketchikan\'s Life style is based upon tourism and fishing.
- Ketchikan\'s life is still highly organized with families linked together in historic clans and moieties.