Kent Holiday Rentals ( 0 )
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B in Kent
Plan your Kent holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your Kent holiday, from Kent beach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services fees Kent rentals
Save up to 20% over other Kent holiday rentals website. Book Kent holiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
Contact Kent villas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Kent holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Famous Astronomers in Kent: Nicolaus Copernicus, Tycho Brahe, Galileo Galilei, Johannes Kepler.
- East Kent was named Hell Fire Corner during the conflict.
- The modern name of Kent is derived from the Brythonic.
- In the 11th century, the people of Kent adopted the motto Invicta, meaning \"undefeated\".
- Kent originally Cantia, is a county in southeast England, and is one of the home counties.
- Kent is one of the warmest parts of Britain.
- Total Population is 1,660,100.
- Historic houses, castles, gardens, steam railways, boats, farms, vineyards, wild animal parks, museums, lighthouses and lots more means Kent really does have something for everyone.
- Kent Falls State Park is the gateway to hiking in Connecticut\'s scenic Northwest corner where private and public efforts have preserved much of the hilly terrain for recreational hiking.
- Roads: A2 , A21, M25, M26 motorway.
- Water: Cinque Ports, Royal Military Canal.
- Railways: Canterbury and Whitstable Railway, London and Greenwich Railway, East Kent Railway, Romney, Hythe and Dymchurch Railway.
- Air: Kent International Airport, London Ashford Airport.
- Famous Festival of Kent is Frittenden Festivals.
- Canterbury Festival of the arts is also very famous in Kent.